• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!!!

why are you breaking your jaw?
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Please help!!!

xEMx my hubby and are starting AF together tomorrow on the fireworks thread ...... Join us on there if you want to .......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Please help!!!

thank you betty boop we will join you if thats ok ? and CaptJbean LOL ........i have to have my jaw broken for medical reasons, it sits too far back and causes me pain, apparentley if i dont have it done it will seize up anyway when im 50/60 ish so id rather have it done while im young!

love Em x
        Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx

Comment

Please help!!!

Hey xEmx ... be patient with yourself above all else!!!! Do n ot spend any energy rehashing the past or fast forwarding into the future ... take it easy, MWO is a great place for inspiration and support. Come here often and you will find ideas and encouragement. I have been AF a month now thanks to MWO even though I have had an impossibly verbally and emotionally abusive marriage, with NO support from my husband, nothing but name calling, self-righteous ness and criticism. If I can do it, so can you and others. MWO has been a godsend to me!!! Good luck and take good care, j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Please help!!!

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...y+introduction

Hi em!
            Just got back in from spending the day with my daughter (she was 3 today) and been reading through the posts in this thread. I've put a link to my story above if you wish to take a peek.
            I got sober in early June and life has never been better for me since doing so. I realised with my partner that I was drinking a lot in order to escape my relationship. I felt trapped, as well, as I had a daughter and I felt I couldn't move on without hurting her in the process. Getting sober though wised me up totally and I was able to make the decisions I needed to in order to make my life better, and everyone else's for that matter!.

Get sober first then any decisions you make thereafter you will have done so with a clearer perspective.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            I
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Please help!!!

Right on Hippie!!! That is my plan too!
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Please help!!!

OMG so many replies, this place is amazing!! Janka you are do so great to be where you are without any support, what is wrong with them eh? i have nothing but admiration for you, Hippee hope you had a lovely day with your daughter they are great at that age and congrats on your sobriety also, you are a star!

love Em x
                Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx

Comment

Please help!!!

Hi xEMx,

You are sounding cheerier tonight. That's good. You are so right when you say this place is amazing. Everyone is so nice, so friendly,supportive and wise.

Keep posting girl, and keep on keeping on.

Rooting for you,

Raoul

Comment

Please help!!!

well i am off to my bed in a minute, got a six thirty start, have drank too much today! i want tomorow to be different, we both do! thanks for all your support, will catch up with you all tomorrow!

love Em x

xEmx

Comment

Please help!!!

thanks Raoul xxx

xEmx

Comment

Please help!!!

Sleep well xEmx......hugs from 'next door' ! Sending West Country support.....you can do this thing. Glad you've sounded more 'cheerful' than yesterday...it's rough starting out but here's a great place to do it.

Love FMS xxx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Please help!!!

:H Thanks fms, hugs from next door too, lol..... we have to stick together us westcountry lot , spk to you all tomorrow.

love Em x

xEmx

Comment

Working...
                          X