I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back

Day two on TOPA and I'm so ready to stop drinking. I can't do this any more. There is just too much stress in my life and I'm causing it all and I need to learn how to stop. I'm ready and I feel so emotional and I hate it. That's what scares me the most, not being able to deal with the flood of emotion and sadness.

I'm Back

Hi EG!

You sound ready.. If you want, you can come and join us over in the IINN, or the Fireworks, or the daily ODAT. These are great daily support groups where we are all supporting each other to become alcohol free. I also take TOPA and find that it really helps, so let us know how you go and if you have any questions..

Don't worry, you are not alone with your emotions. We have all been there. Make sure you read a lot of posts and ask a lot of questions. We are here to help you.

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I'm Back

Hi eg! Boy I can relate to how you feel. Congratulations on Day 2! I fell off the wagon almost 2 months ago, and just started back on the right path myself - I'm on Day 4 AF. Let's stick together - we CAN DO THIS!!

MM's suggestions are great ones. I try to post on both the ODAT (One Day At a Time) daily thread here in "Getting Started" and also the "Inn" thread that MM mentioned which is in the Monthly Abstainers section. Would love to see you there!!

Hang tough! We CAN!!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm Back

Today is my first day AF and first day with MWO. I am glad people are still up and sharing so I have less to think about! Thanks
        :truce: I surrender!!!

Comment

I'm Back

Hi Start Over! Congratulations on Day 1. I love your siggy line!!

DG
          Day 4 AF after the fall
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm Back

ODAT

I have been through the program before and know I need to surrender. Easier said than done though!
            :truce: I surrender!!!

Comment

Working...
            X