Newbies in need ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 for me. It was great to wake up and not feel like sh@t. I had 3 AF last week but fri-sun I let this beast take over me. It wasn't as bad as before, but enough to make me feel bad. I've been taking the Kudzu and I think when I drink and take the supplements the hangovers are worse although I don't drink as much as before. Today I will be AF even if it's one moment at a time. Happy AF Tuesday
    :huggy
    "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people" ~ Jennifer Beals

Comment

Hi everyone. Starting over, again. I'm so grateful that this site and all of you are here. I'm a little depressed today. But I know I will be AF today.

Olivia

Comment

good job

good job Shelby:goodjob: , I,too am feeling all sorts of things today, usually makes me want to drink, but NOT TODAY, ok?? try to just not do it today, ok??

You are doing great, this is the normal process of things as we wash the poison out of our systems!

Love,:h

MA:l
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Bah. I was doing so well.

Sunday... my mood was off. It's been off for a couple of days, actually. Feeling aimless, pointless. Self-improvement is all well and good, but what is it good for? And maybe feeling cocky, I've proved I can quit, so there's no harm in drinking tonight if I want to. And lonely, most of all. And maybe a bit self-destructive. Got a 12 pack, drank most of 'em, fell into bed. Felt like hell yesterday. And did it again. That was definitely being self-destructive, and I chose it anyway. Bah.

So I feel like hell again today, both physically and psychically. Bah. No booze tonight, I promise. Back to one day at a time....

lilnev
          Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
          A: Practice, of course.

Comment

Working...
          X