Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new and afraid this might not work.

Aron,
    This board is a great place to meet people, people that truly understand what it is to have serious issues with alcohol and addiction. It is a terrific place for encouragement and even for entertainment, to help with stopping the drinking, but, it is not a "majical cure".

The Program that is in the book is the best program that I have ever tried. It is about curing addiction on multiple levels, mind, body and soul. It is all about getting healthy.

I encourage you to read the book, get the supplements, get on a regular exercise routine. I believe that the CD's are also very helpful. Should you decide that you also want to use the meds.....see your doctor and get on the meds. It does work....we can see this with long term abstainers like Satorie and Star and many others, including RJ.

Best Wishes on your recovery!
    KateH
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I'm new and afraid this might not work.

Hi everyone, I can't explain how I feel this very moment just to have read all of your e-mails has really made my day. I've been dry since Thursday......this morning I felt like it was all coming to an end once again. I went to my doctors appointment on this matter and for the first time I let my problem be known to a complete stranger at that. Yet I felt as if she was that long lost friend I needed in my life and now I have you guys. I'm a bit emotional right now, I'll write again later.................Thank you for being there!

Aron

Comment

Working...
      X