X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need ODAT - Friday

Good everning everyone,
    Day7 AF
    Wishing everyone a good AF weekend, come back from shopping and got myself the kid shandy use to love drinking that when i was a kid, lets see if it taste the same!!!
    have a good weekend.
    Love.
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Very inspiring post Evergreen. I really needed to read that this morning.

Olivia

Comment

failure

Well, I feel like a TOTAL failure everyone, went to the grocery store and bought beer already, it is only 2PM and I am starting already, feel crappy mentally today, just not good................sorry to let everyone down:upset:

I will be ok though, am making a lasagne for dinner here, and stillworking on my painting, can do that w/ just a few beers, then get sloppy when drunk.................don't intend on getting DRUNK though! Just buzzed, and drinking water in between beer.................just had a good workout, and a decent morning, don't know exactly what is bothering me, but this too shall pass, and will try again Sunday, weekends are just SOOOOOOOOO difficult for me.

Lots of love,:h :h

MA:l
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Mary Anne,

I am sorry but I still love you and hope the weekend goes really well for you.

Remember, though, the difference between "drunks" and "mods" is that some can drink the alcohol without getting drunk.

For us drunks, it is either drunk to oblivion or nothing. (how sad is that???)

Take it easy tonight and be careful. I know things at home are not perfect.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

yeah

My heart is aching for a friend who has just about disowned me I guess. I say stupid things and am very sensitive, so really feel like What the Fu*ck, you know, hubby is working all night, I just went out and messed w/ the horses, brushed them to get them ready for a ride tomorrow w/ a friend , they enjoyed it, this is my husband keeping me hostage, he says the house is in his name and I won't be able to keep it, so therefore my horses will have to be given away or something:upset: They are the highlight of my life at this point, besides my job and friends and all..................I am just hurt, cuz 2 friends I expected to be there for me weren't there, all day.................makes me feel like refuse or something , not good for my already trodden self esteem.....................

Sorry to be so depressing, but the lasagne looks good and so does my painting, will try to get it on the boards for anyone who cares........................

Going off to the mall, having a Rock star energy drink on my way, and a couple diet cokes,

Love you all, thanks for listening to my problems whether you do or not it felt good to get them out..................:thanks:

Love you guys!! with all my heart, I am soooooooooooooo sad today

Love,:h

MA :l
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Mary Anne,

Thinking about you girl!!!! I am sorry that you are so sad!! Don't ever talk about letting others down. The important thing is that you are honest and coming back here. We all have been there - fallen and frustrated and if we haven't maybe we are not being honest. The important thing is you are in a little crevice right now don't turn it into an abyss. Pull yourself up. Get your head on. Look at your successes (not the least of which is you are great at the smiley thingys and your posts are beautiful Ha Ha) Look at what tripped you up and see if you can remove that obstacle. There are things in your life that you can control and there are things in your life that you have no control over. Focus on the former not the latter. Sometimes we can't control what happens but we can do something about how we handle that.

Sending hugs!!

Evergreen.

PS I just reread this. I hope I did not sound too preachy. I am stepping out of the pulpit now!

Comment

Mary Anne, please be well. I am worried about you too. Don't let hubby get you down! I am sorry I could not be there more for you, yesterday. Please let me know how you are! :h Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Appetite Thing

I'm glad someone brought up the appetite/eating issue. Since my heavy drinking kicked in last fall I have lost 50 pounds. It started healthy with Weight Watchers and walking but then I found using my 24 Weight Watchers points a day for 12 beers and eating nothing else worked well. Now that I've decided to give up drinking I'm petrified of gaining all my weight back. Today was my first day AF and I went to McDonalds, had a bag of chips, a countless number of halloween candies and I haven't eaten dinner yet. I'm sure I'll end up healthier in the long wrong but right now it's really bothering me.

Comment

Working...
                  X