Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so sure of myself, as I'm not great on websites. I'm on "just starting out" and not sure where I'm suppose to go after this.....anyone????:new:

Hi schoonermom,
    Dont worry i'm not good with websites. you are on the right thread just a bit early in the morning some of us are still sleeping, dont worry you will get lots of help and support.
    Welcome on mwo, keep on posting and tell us a little bit about yourself.
    Good luck
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Welcome Schoonermom:
      Your in the right place........you will find lots of support here..It's a bit early in the morning, but would love to hear more about you and your situation. You will get lots of great feedback......Just scroll to the bottom of page where it says quick reply, type away, and hit post quick reply. We are here for you..........:welcome:
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

just saw your post, we are here to support and guide one another.
        being here has helped me a lot, so many different ways to approach our drinking problems and so many ways to resolve them.
        there is a lot insight and truth here.
        I don't think I would be in a good place right now if I hadn't found MWO.
        hope you stick around and good luck

Trix
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

:welcome: schoonermom

Stick around with us and see if this program can work for you.

Comment

Be brave you can do it, we can do it

Schoonermom, I?m new here too. From what I can see these people are really nice. How great to have a forum where we can have feedback from those who have trodden the same path ahead of us. Hope to hear more from you and don?t give up we can reclaim our lives:goodjob: :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
            X