Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting today..questions

I am a little confused about the use of the CD'S

I was reading the chart in the book on how to begin, it only states to use the "Clearing CD" on the first day, yet I did some reading on the CD's on another thread, and it is my understanding that people use this CD more often..

Can someone tell me how to use the CD's the right way.

I did the Clearing CD today ...and thoroughly enjoyed it... Then I played the Subliminal, as directed, and tonite will listen to the Sleep Learning...

I am trying to use the chart in the book... but if I can use the Clearing more... I will..

Pleads help... Thanks.... Sadie~O:new:

tkeene;224346 wrote: You can use any and all of them as often as you like, (though you would be wasting your time to use the clearing or hypno more than once a day). I confirmed this with the man who created them. I also listen to the subliminal ALL day long at work and the sleep learning each and everynite. I find I sleep much better when I listen to the hypno right before going to sleep and give myself suggestions of a good nites sleep. Hope this helps!
    Yes thank You.. I am anxious to begin, also wondering when I will feel craving free.
    I am not a day time drinker, but I love my wine in the evenings, and use it to get sleepy, and get myself into bed...usually late. I usually drink a bottle a night, sometimes more but not two.

I am doing the program without the perscription drugs, but am using the supplements... although my All-One has not arrived yet.

I have been lurking here for weeks, and wanted to do some reading, and get started before I posted.

I am thinking this forum is going to be very helpful...:yougo:

Comment

One bottle a night

Hi SadieO - I just now found this site after seeing the book on Amazon.com. I will be anxious to follow your success, as your "wine time" sounds just like mine. Don't know about you, but if I open a bottle, it ends up empty, as it helps me get throught the boring part of my evening - fixing dinner etc. But I know I'm on a slippery slope and want to get this under control!

Comment

Sadie, Welcome. This forum is going to be helpful. Read the book if you haven't, it is a good read and very informative. I did the program without meds, just the vitamins, supps, and cd's.
        The first few days are the hardest because that's the physical withdrawl. But it's nothing you can't handle. Look at it as a case of the flu. You know you have it but you also know it will pass. If you start having cravings do something to distract your mind. Get on here and read posts, post yourself, or go on chat. There is always someone here to help. My first few days I practically lived here...lol.
        It's really all about wanting to succeed. Just refuse to drink. No matter what. Take it one day at a time.
        It really helps if you have no alcohol in your house. Get rid of the temptations, and if you're married, tell your husband what you're doing and ask for his support. Make it as easy as you can for yourself.
        After the first few days the cravings will stop. The kudzu and l-glut really helped me with the cravings.
        You can do this. Make it your goal, your plan. Make it a challenge.

Don

Comment

Bri;224375 wrote: Hi SadieO - I just now found this site after seeing the book on Amazon.com. I will be anxious to follow your success, as your "wine time" sounds just like mine. Don't know about you, but if I open a bottle, it ends up empty, as it helps me get throught the boring part of my evening - fixing dinner etc. But I know I'm on a slippery slope and want to get this under control!

Yes Bri,
          I too open a bottle and down it goes...
          Tomorrow sometime I will post my story, if I get time. I have to work till 4pm.

We can help each other:catroll:

Comment

Chief;224380 wrote: Sadie, Welcome. This forum is going to be helpful. Read the book if you haven't, it is a good read and very informative. I did the program without meds, just the vitamins, supps, and cd's.
            The first few days are the hardest because that's the physical withdrawl. But it's nothing you can't handle. Look at it as a case of the flu. You know you have it but you also know it will pass. If you start having cravings do something to distract your mind. Get on here and read posts, post yourself, or go on chat. There is always someone here to help. My first few days I practically lived here...lol.
            It's really all about wanting to succeed. Just refuse to drink. No matter what. Take it one day at a time.
            It really helps if you have no alcohol in your house. Get rid of the temptations, and if you're married, tell your husband what you're doing and ask for his support. Make it as easy as you can for yourself.
            After the first few days the cravings will stop. The kudzu and l-glut really helped me with the cravings.
            You can do this. Make it your goal, your plan. Make it a challenge.

Don
            Thank You for the warm welcome,
            I downloaded the book and read it.. I am almost ready to go, just need the "All one" I ordered it last week and realized I ordered the wrong one, so I submitted another order yesterday.
            I also just recieved my CD's last night, and the supplements.. I listened to the "Clearing" CD this afternoon and enjoyed it... I listened to the Subliminal later in the day...

I did listen a bit to the "Sleep Learning" but will have to listen to that with headphones at night because it will bother my DH

How much of the Kudzu and L-Glut did you take?

I appreciate any help the people on this forum can give... Thank You!:thanks:

Comment

Sadie and Bri - welcome!
              I'm getting ready to go listen to the hypnotic and then sleep.. I followed the book for the first two weeks and now I just listen to what I feel like. I try to listen everyday, but sometimes I cannot. Last night when I listening, my cats decided to play and I could not concentrate at all.. it happens.

I take 3 kudzu a day. Morning, mid-day and early evening. I just got the L-Glut, but not sure how much to take so I just take one each time I take the kudzu. I've lost my cravings! Don, at first I could not have alcohol in the house and now I find it doesn't bother me!! yea!

I come to the site often to read.. it helps. It is a great community!

Comment

Does anyone take ALL the supplements? I have a little problem with the Milk Thistle.. (always) have.. Do I have to include it?

I think it pronotes a healthy Liver... I suppose I could work it in, but if it is not necessary to keep cravings down, I would like to avoid it right now.

Scorpio Thank You for the welcome.

Comment

Hi

I am new too, have been around ''in hiding''...:new:

Thanks

angel-girl

Comment

Hi Sadie, Bri and Angel!!!:welcome:

You've found a great place to help you with a big job. There are so many people with different situations, but we all have the same problem, or rather we have the same goal (more positive, eh?).

So, look all around, read, post, order the book and sups.... There are so many tools at your disposal. This is a great forum to pick what goes in your toolbox, cuz whatever you need or are considering, you'll find some one to help you understand it.

Looking forward to seeing you all around the boards.

Cheers,
                    Dave

Comment

Milk Thistle is for your liver and not cravings. I think there are other supps for the liver, but not sure. I take it. I had a pain in my back on the right side for awhile. My liver and kidneys checked out fine when I went to the doctor and they didn't have any suggestions for the pain. Since I've been moderating (and taking milk thistle) the pain has gone away.

Comment

Working...
                      X