Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought the materials. Why haven't i begun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded the book. Which I read. Purchased the cds, sups, etc. Even made an appointment with a nurse practitioner for potentially the Topa (which I cancelled). Why haven't I even attempted to try this? I'm really wondering what is wrong with me.

Any suggestions?

imcj,
    Maybe you haven't resolved--I mean really resolved--to get it done? I was scared to go to my doc appt which had to be with the chemical dependency branch of my insurance, but I was so glad I did. It was like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Maybe you are not really ready to face this, but I encourage you to do so. Keep trolling the forums here, there are lots of great people and great support. Good luck!
    Pepper
    Pepper

Comment

Hi imcj -

I'm with pepper - just keep thinking about it and talking about it here. There's something so helpful about connecting with people and putting your thoughts and feelings into words. Even if they're about why and how much you DON'T want to give the program a try! Breaking that isolation is a major step. So good for you for being honest and putting it out there. Keep talking!
      You're not alone......
      luv wonder xx

Comment

Well said Wonder- Hi imcj and welcome-this is a great place where you will instantly be among friends. Before long someone will come along who has had the exact same thoughts as you before starting out on the programme. Be patient with yourself, keep reading here at MWO, stay organised and you will begin when you are good and ready. Maybe you are thinking about it too much? Best thing is to dive in when you have really worked out a plan? What are you afraid of? Keep talking to us!
        you will be fine,
        Anna:h
        IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
        Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

i have only just started

i have only just discovered this site. and for the first time in ages i feel really positive. you will find it in your self to really give it a go. well done for taking the first steps:l

Comment

Working...
          X