TGIF=SCARED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TGIF=SCARED

I am the same way Pepper...I am like "Ok I am bored..I have had enough" LETS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :H

HEY! How is that you have so much to talk about when you have a buzz? Too funnY

Comment

TGIF=SCARED

I AM SO HAPPY I MADE IT W/OUT A DRINK........I love the way this feels

Comment

TGIF=SCARED

Yes the weekends are so tough. I actually panic at the thought of not drinking at the weekend. But really how is it much different from any other day? To get a proper break from alcohol I'm going to have to learn to do alcohol weekends - so I plan to give it a go this coming weekend. Hope you managed to get through this weekend ok. Good luck and stay strong.
        Nicole x

Comment

TGIF=SCARED

Didn't see your last post! Well done, you should be extremely proud of yourself!!

Comment

TGIF=SCARED

hey bunky amazing! It would have been very hard for me without the antabuse. It was still hard with the antabuse, but I know i couldnt drink or i would be sick. I find the same problem as you if i go out to friends houses or bars especially, when people are drinking. i get bored and i see everyone else lauph;in hysterically, having a grand old time, seeming interested in what your saying or other people saying when normally they wouldnt, ugh, it like BOTHERS me! i hate it. i dont even like to watch a movie with my bf while im doing this af month, and see him drink and he gets al extra sweet and lovely dovey, and i know its all a fake thing! ( not that he isnt romantic, but its like fake still ya know what i mean? )

Comment

Working...
            X