WORK IS CRAZY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORK IS CRAZY

Here I am sitting at work...well its not the work that is making me crzy but the people..I truely think this is the reason I WANT A DRINK...I have such a hard time dealing with people..I want to go home right now and drink..I know I wont...but that is where I struggle:upset:

WORK IS CRAZY

sometimes in fact most days if i am really honest my workmates drive me mad. i am a restaurant manager whose staff were most of the tim,e forced on me. i work for a big familly and have to put up with a lot of outside interest. i also have a familly so i feel pulled both ways most of the time on top of my other problems. u can read theae on other posts in other forums.why does life have to be so complecated

Comment

WORK IS CRAZY

OK...I was struggling all day cuz I can not deal with ppl,,,wanting to go home so bad and drink...hmmm does that make the ppl disapear? NO...But I made it through and so proud of myself! THANKS TO YOU ALL

Comment

WORK IS CRAZY

me too

Work sometimes makes me want to drink too, and at times I have drank while there!! DON'T do that anymore, only did once, but scared to lose the job I really do love, it is usually good, but at times can be really trying on my nerves!!

take care and not drinking will help w/ the stress!!

love you !!:h :l
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

WORK IS CRAZY

i had a drink feel bad, i feel so alone why do i do this to my self

Comment

WORK IS CRAZY

Chin up old chap or chapette

Dear Chefette, we do this to ourselves because somewhere along the line we managed to hit the ?self destruct? button!!!!! I hate myself for hurting myself but keep doing it. You are not alone and we are all here for similar reasons. Sad huh? Keep posting or reading and just SEE how much you are not alone. Wish I had a magic wand for you, me and all of us to stop the self destructive sh*t we do to ourselves.
            Chin up old chap tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to stop. Not preaching as its day 3 for me and scared to face tonight.
            Cheers
            :nutso:

Comment

Working...
            X