Failed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed again

I fell off the wagon in a very big way. Why can't I keep sober? My husband is so mad at me he's avoiding me. I also ticked off my boss at work because I had to call in sick Friday.

And I feel horrible. What's wrong with me???????????????Why can't I do this?????????????:upset:

Maybe some part of me really does want to self destruct.

Failed again

Less: Keep trying. Don't ever give up. Today is another day to start. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Failed again

Less, Mary's right. Dont give up and let the beast win, keep trying. Just take it One day at a time and you will get there.

Rustop

Comment

Failed again

rustop61;225455 wrote: Less, Mary's right. Dont give up and let the beast win, keep trying. Just take it One day at a time and you will get there.

Rustop
        Thanks. Those are the words I needed to hear. Sorry I was such a downer.

Comment

Failed again

always keep trying. never give up whether u are going for moderation or abstinence you will get there in the end. i have been trying for years. all of a sudden i am actually serious about. your time will come.

Comment

Failed again

chefette;225515 wrote: always keep trying. never give up whether u are going for moderation or abstinence you will get there in the end. i have been trying for years. all of a sudden i am actually serious about. your time will come.
            Do you what caused you to change?

Comment

Failed again

less desperate;225521 wrote: Do you what caused you to change?
              this is a very good question less.
              I have been working on moderating for a long time, almost a year. you just keep trying and trying different things.
              for me I just sort of woke up and realized I really need to take this problem by the reins and cut down or just stop, I chose to stop it's just taking too much of my time.
              I am not sure at this point if I will just remain sober 100% or try moderating.
              One thing I must say is, life is a lot easier when I don't have to go out of my way after work to find cheaper wine, or to leave the bar drunk and slurr to a car driver instructions on how to get me home.
              It'a Saturday afternoon, I am going to the gym and I am not nursing a hangover.
              just keep trying, it will come.
              Trix
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
              X