Newbies in Need ODAT - Sun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone: Just wanted to check in w/you all. I'm still struggling w/jet lag, but at least, I'm not making it worse by drinking. That's what I've always done. I won't go into detail, but I'm involved in a thorny issue w/my family. I'm working it out wo/drinking, & while it's quite difficult, I feel clear about what I need to do & say each step of the way. Thanks for being there. I wouldn't be in this place wo/MWO. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Hi Mary and all newbies who follow. Thank you everyone for your words of support yesterday.....it really helped. Have been out gardening today, got blown about in the wind but it was lovely and did me good. Not felt quite as tired today so touchwood things are settling down. Love you all.......Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hey guys - it snowing - yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa
      :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

hi newbies

Hello everyone, just wanted to check in and say hey on a Sunday. Snow?? Skidrow I miss the snow sometimes, it is so beautiful coming down. Retteacher, you are clear thinking now and very able to handle whatever challenges come your way. Janice, we're always here to support each other. I am just cooking and making a bday (small) party for my grown son, his favs. Have a great day.
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Mary
          Family issues can be rough, you must be so proud of yourself to at least tackle struggles with a clear mindset. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Sunday night winding, down and looking forward to a new week full of new challanges...Bring it on!!!
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Later Sunday: I'm finally winding down after a long & stressful day. I'm working through the issue I mentioned earlier & dealt OK w/my hubby who was in a grouchy mood. I feel tired but fairly at peace w/myself. Mary
            PS: A slip would have been so easy today, but I didn't! That's what ODAT (one day at a time) is all about. Things will look different tomorrow, & I won't have the guilt of drinking to deal with.
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Cindi: Where are you? Mary
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X