• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY WAY OUT

:welcome:

HI EVERYONE

I just wanted to share this with everyone old and new

The darkest hour was just before we found MWO. WE WERE lonely and fearful of what was still to come. But as the first hopeful glow of the sun appeared, hope and inspiration from fellow comrades warmed us. We have crossed the threshold to a better place where we have found love, understanding, a sense of peace and know we will never be alone again

I have already posted this on another thread I started called FIREWORKS. It was actually a horoscope in a post sent to me by Suki which struck a cord with me and I decided to adapt it to demonstrate how I felt about MWO. I thought I would put it on a new thread as it may get lost amongst the other posts. I think it tipifies the tremendous love, support and understanding that is demonstrated on this site

God Bless and Love you all for the support you give to each other on a daily basis

:h Sweetpea :h
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

sweet sweetpea.
    I was also thinking all weekend about how I would have never been able to spend a
    Friday Saturday and Sunday organizing my life and preparing for a better future if it hadn't been for MWO and my desire to change.

I know I would have been at the bar watching bad TV eating popcorn and drinking myself to oblivion.
    it's Monday and I am not nursing a hangover.

how cool is that!
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

That is lovely sweet pea. And Trixie, what a great way to look at an alcohol free weekend. That just puts such a different spin on things. Thanks for that.

Nicole x

Comment

Sweet Pea, thank you so much for sharing that with us. Could not have said it better myself.

Miss Oct.
        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

It is my second week on MWO and today is day 3 AF for me - I wanted a glass of wine badly so I came to my computer instead - because of posts like that and the comraderie and support on this site, I know for sure that I will now make it to day 4 - thanks guys.
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Hi Trixietrack - Nicole - MIss Oct - Universal

So glad you liked it I really thank my lucky stars for MWO

Universal 3 days AF well done

:h Sweetpea :h xxxx
            :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Me too!
              I hate to think where I would be now if I hadnt
              accidentally stumbles upon this site. Love the
              people here and the wonderful advice. Thanks
              to all.
              Hugs Pan

Comment

:thanks: for that Pan it really is great isn't it to have so much support

:h Sweetpea

Comment

Working...
                X