Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Noncompetitive) bodybuilders: MWO supplements, Topa + Creatine

Hello all!
    Any bodybuilders/lifters out there who are following the full MWO supplementation schedule AND taking Topa, as well as creatine? I am on 250mg Topa daily, at a relatively low body weight/body fat %, take all recommended MWO supps, plus some extra L-Glut and Amino Burst. My trainer wants me to start a high-quality creatine supplement daily to add some bulk, but my quick online research revealed some generic warnings about potential interaction effects with other unnamed supplements, but not much detail. Anyone know anything that should concern me? (I feel like I need a degree in chemistry!) Thanks in advance for your two cents.

Personally I wouldn't. I'm a noncompetitive bodybuilder too so I can understand the motivation. However, everything I've read suggests that creatine can be tough on internal organs. You already have the Topa on board, which also takes processing by those same organs. For what it's worth; increase your "healthy" caloric intake and take a perhaps slower route, but it's gotta be healthier.

Comment

I am doing the same but don't know how creatine interacts with the rest of the meds. Surely it can't be as bad as when we were all on the booze! I didn't think creatine was that bad actually as long as you drank plenty of water and was sensible with the dosage.

Comment

Working...
      X