NEED/READY FOR HELP/DIRECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here. Not sure where to start or what to say.
    I do need to find a Dr. in Detroit/Ann Arbor area to prescribe/monitor me with the program. Thanks

it's fine

BBMM, it's okay to post, go to chat, read posts, get familiar with everybody. Did you read the book? Sounds like you may have. :welcome:
    Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Welcome BBMM -

Best place to start (besides this board) is reading the book (if you haven't). You can download it from this site right away if you want. And read the FAQ's and Newbie thread, (if you haven't already)

As far as a doctor - not all GP's are up to speed on addiction meds - some people have had a hard time getting the support they needed from a a physician. I found a guy near me from this website:
      Alcoholism Medical Treatment: Physician Locator for Treating Alcoholism - www.liveoutsidethebottle.com

You can search by Zip Code/City. And then pick one whose an internal medicine or GP type (don't think you want a psychiatrist). These doc's are more savvy with the meds.

And of course, you could also tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better -

Glad you found this site and :welcome:
      wonder

Comment

Working...
      X