X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's got to be a way out of this

Hi

:welcome:

A few days ago, I had all thoses feelings of shame and fear and disgust with myself then i discovered this site. The response from members, people I dont even no was amazing.

I got medical help for the withdrawels, just for a few days, as i was in a bad way. Since last wednesday Ive even bin to the shop without buying drink

I no ive still got a long way to go but already my negative feelings are being replaced and for the first time in a long time I feel like I can actually stay stopped.

When you stop and you can do it, in time your family will trust you and youll get to see those grandchildren.

Lots of luck to you
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

Comment

Hi Pinkydink .........

Check in and let us know that you are OK.....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

yes please

Pinkydink, come on back and let us know how you are doing.

There is a light at the end of this, and it doesn't have to be far off before you get there. Things will start looking brighter once you take some simple steps forward, see a doctor, get help withdrawing, and come back here, we will support you all the way.

Love, Suzanna
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

welcome to a great place...you are not a loser...we all understand...my prayers are with you...read all you can and stay here...there are wonderful folks here...:welcome: :l buckle

Comment

Working...
          X