Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be thinking of you all today, send good thoughts my way. Happy Thanksgiving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be thinking of you all today, send good thoughts my way. Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time in a long time. I'll be at my sister-in-laws house. I'm hoping to be able to enjoy today without any drama. In the past tolerating it all has been a piece of cake because of the champagne, followed by the wine, followed by the port............no problem. One thing I hate about myself is I am truly one of those people that smokes when she drinks. If I don't drink for one week, I don't smoke for one week. Once I get started with one the other starts. Soon I'm down a bottle along with half the pack. Can'y tell you how awful that feels in the morning. When I get into the binge drinking I don't know if its been 30 mins since I had my last cigarette or 3mins.
    But, I'm here to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll have your e-mails in my head keeping me sane and on track. Might have a glass to toast. My goal is to wake up in the morning and say "yes!":thanks:

Happy Turkey Day to you as well!!! Yes, alcohol is a beautiful thing for tolerating our in-laws and relatives ... sad as it may be to say that .. if only it didn't creep into the rest of our lives. Good thoughts ... :-)
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
    X