THANKYOU SO MUCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKYOU SO MUCH

:thanks: I cant thank you all enough for your replies and support yesterday. I got medical help and have some pills, but only enough for a few days, cause i dont want reliant on them.

I still feel pretty rough but some of the cramps have eased off and I dont hurt everywhere

I had to go out to get some food and drink, (juices) etc., and was terrified:upset: but I did the shop and have just got in, havnt even unpacked the food yet......just so wanted to come on here and say thankyou so much......

I cannot believe I got shopping without buying alchohol, Im exhausted and pretty tearful but am so pleased, so gonna have a rest now and hopefully chat with you all later
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

THANKYOU SO MUCH

Way to go dreambeliever! It is so very tough the first few days (the worst of it anyway). Good that you went to seek medical advise. The pills will help ease your withdrawal symptoms.

Keep us posted on how you are feeling. and.... hey, it is OK to cry. This is a major life changing thing!

Comment

THANKYOU SO MUCH

:goodjob: at the shop, Dream.

Relax....you're safe here. :l

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
      X