Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!

Hi Bekawz,

Each journey is different so please don't give up hope. I'm currently able to do some alc free days but have lapsed too. We have to find the right dosages of supps, meds, exercise etc that work for us. If you read the forums, you will see that this is a very normal experience.

One thing I've noticed is that I'm a creature of habit - if I sit where I usually sat in the evenings, my brain "expects" wine. So I'm rearranging my flat this weekend. I might even paint the darn place. It might help you to change up where you are and what you are doing when you would normally begin drinking.

Just remember that this is a process, a journey. As long as you are on your way, you can make progress to where you want to be. And if you happen to see a paint spattered gal in your rearview mirror - that would be me.

Welcome!

Comment

HELP!!!

Thank you Ready4AChange - I do feel better today and much more able to cope. And I understand what you are saying about doing things differently and am going to try that soon. Its just so hard to give up those old comfort zones!! Last night I was ready to give up the journey...if only for the short term, but today I feel renewed and ready to continue.
      Thanks for the words of encourgement!! Good luck with the painting!!

Comment

Working...
      X