Welcome Back, Cindi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back, Cindi

Cindi: It was so great to see your post on the ODAT thread. I wanted you to know how much I've thought about you over the past several days. You went into rehab while we were on vacation in Ireland (I did it AF by the way). I hope you'll gradually share your thoughts & experiences about rehab as time goes on. In the meantime, I'm glad you're back. Love, Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Welcome Back, Cindi

Amen amen amen... but where is she?

I've been wondering... I haven't been so completely on top of posts, but felt a distinct missing presence.

I have missed you cindi.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

I am glad you are back Cindi. Like Mary said would love to hear about your experience if and when you feel like sharing.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

Welcome back Cindi!
        Marcie

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

From me too! Big hugs!!!:l

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

Hi Cindi,
            I haven`t read ODAT, so missed your post. Noticed you online earlier though, but didn`t pm you as I wanted to give you space........I feel you must have been through a lot with rehab, although expect you feel very positive about the whole experience. I feel I`ve gotten quite close to you.........I really have missed you. Sorry........feeling quite emotional........you`ve came to mean a lot to me. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

again, honey, welcome home... love you a whole bunch
              :welcome:

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

Wow!!

You have all made me feel so good. I missed all of you so much. :l

Mary, I know I left while you were on vacation and I thought about you when I did it. I knew you would be urging me to go if I felt I needed it.

Star, Same thing. You are also very dear to me. I was sooo relieved to hear your case was finally dropped and you are through with the whole legal system!! Now, you can actually start concentrating wholly on your little girl and yourself.

Bootsie, Yes, I am taking from AA what works and glad to do it.

All, I will be going through all my papers and worksheets this week. As I find things that are interesting and helpful, I will share, I promise.

I also shared with Bradford staff my thoughts on nutrition and supplements. They were actually interested and intrigued. They asked for the books.

I thank God every day for all of you!!

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

HOORAY

I just said it on the other thread, but I'll say it a million times. I missed you girlfriend. Welcome back. I am so happy for you.

:rockband: :yougo:

:schmokin:
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Welcome Back, Cindi

Again, welcome back Cindi, how cool that you took the opportunity to share some of MWO......! I for one, will be very interested in you sharing some of what you learned during rehab. Stay strong, good to have you back!
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                    X