Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

good morning

I'm feeling pretty good today. Working on getting rid of alcoholic boyfriend. He's no help. I'm trying to be strong but it's hard.

Comment

help please

sickgirl please stick around and read and post. we are here to support one another.
      be well. you will do fine.

welcome to MWO
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

help please

Girliegirl!!! I like that better than the name you have now! PLEASE change it to something more positive and empowering....how 'bout "strong-girl?" Or "kickbuttgirl?' (ha...for the BF).....anyway, welcome.....it's true....read,post, read, post.....best wishes "sweetgirl." :l
        (I can't help it....I'm from the south...we love everybody!)

Comment

help please

I can't figure out how to change the name! Can anybody help?

Comment

help please

It will be ok

I know your pain,all to well. What is working for me right now is keeping busy!! I dont wont to drink,iam putting my self in situations where i cant. You can do it!!!
            Jerry17

Comment

help please

what are you doing thats helping you? I'm bored and ready to drink!! I'm strong though, I think.

Comment

help please

Distractions quick

Find a distraction, clean your cupboards do the ironing anything to take your mind away from alcohol or you will wake up tomorrow and be back at square one all over again.
                :goodluck:

Comment

help please

day 3

going crazy. Boyfriend been on a bender trying to drag me down with him. I've stayed away from him trying to be strong. I think he is crazy. How do I get away from him?

Comment

help please

50 ways to leave your lover

There is a Paul Simon or Art Garfunkle song called, 50 ways to leave your lover: ?get on the bus Gus no need to discuss much, make a new plan Stan, get a new key Lee just get yourself free??..? Get the picture? Yep not easy but, doable?..I promise.
                    Stay strong girl or he will drag you down and you are worth so much more than this.
                    :thumbs:

Comment

help please

Perhaps time for a name change????????????

Sickgirl, would so love to see your sign in name changed to ?Stronggirl?. Please think about it

Comment

help please

help

I can't figure out how to change it

Comment

help please

well pm rj and ask the crew how to do it girlie........
                          :welcome:

Comment

help please

Welcome

Welcome Sick Girl,

You have arrived at the right place, and just in time. Finding this site when your young is the best thing that could ever happen to you. We are here to help support you.

I agree, the name has to go. To change it go to CP blue bar on top. Stands for Control Panel. Then on left you will see Edit Avatar.

Keep Reading all the posts. You will find this site very helpful.

Miss October.
                            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

help please

Oops, sick girl, I gave you the wrong information. That was just to edit the AVATAR picture. I'm checking it out, and if I find out, I'll let you know.

Miss O.

P.S. Hang in there.

Comment

help please

I copied this from the site. Does not look like it is an easy task to change your user name. Anyone like to respond to this. Am I missing something.

How can I change my profile information or username?
                                You can edit your profile in the User Control Panel (User CP). You'll find this in the blue navigation bar in the upper left corner of the screen. You may alter any of the fields except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours permanently. In extreme circumstances (for example if you accidentally register under your real name), you may request that the administrator change your username. Contact our system administrator via Private Message to request a change. Please do not establish a new user ID in place of your existing one. We would prefer to change your User Name than create a duplicate user.

Comment

Working...
                                X