Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Rehab

Hi Cindi!!!

Welcome Home! Great to see my evil twin sister back and feeling so great. I'm so glad rehab worked so well for you. You sound terrific. I am so happy for you. Time for us evil twins to start tearing up the boards again. I missed you so much!

Some of my girlfriends and I made you this sign.
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/375142=2557-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Back from Rehab

You don't owe anyone an apology for being a Christian nor for finding strength in AA. I applaud your open, honest, kind and very generous sharing rehab experience. Perhaps it will help the rest of us, i.e. me... have the courage to be as brave as you! Anyone can say they hate AA or hate religion... mostly they just don't "get it" ...
      Maranatha!!!!
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Back from Rehab

Hi Cindi! I'm so glad you're back! We've all missed you and been wondering how you were doing and when you'd be back.
        Don't worry about anyone here and their thoughts on AA. I'm sure everyone, including Lucky, will agree that it doesn't matter what it takes to beat The Beast, as long as you beat it. We are all just so happy for you and proud of you for taking the step you did to get the help you need.
        Can't wait to chat...

Again, I'm glad you're back...

Don

Comment

Back from Rehab

So glad you are back db. I missed you and am glad your experience was positive.

Comment

Back from Rehab

Screw what people say about AA(it pisses me off)-I know people who I met in outpatient years ago who swear by it & have shared so many things that have kept me sober. Take what you need & disregard the rest. They shared so many thoughts and ideas & one thing I'll never forget the group leader on that one hour we had AA(God bless his soul) "nothing will change in your life unless you change it".

I applaud you! Good going! Attached files [img]/converted_files/375177=1854-attachment.gif[/img]
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Back from Rehab

Welcome back and so glad it was good for you. You do sound positive and strong. It takes real guts to do what you did! And thanks for the honest post. Some people need more than this site to get well. WHATEVER WORKS!
              Much Love
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Back from Rehab

Hi Cindi!
                Good for you for doing everthing in your power to deal with this.
                Welcome home.We have missed you,and look forward to seeing you post again xx

Comment

Back from Rehab

I love the "whatever it takes" philosophy, Cindi. It shows tremendous courage and strength of character that you are living by that philosophy to maintain your sobriety. Am so very happy for you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Back from Rehab

Hi Cindi, congratulations and welcome back! I am so very glad to hear you are so positive, so strong. I really look forward to chatting with you soon. Stay well and optimistic and take good care, j
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Back from Rehab

Hi cindi,
                      Its is so good to see you back. miss not havin you around keep up the good work.
                      Lots of Love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

Back from Rehab

so happy for you...work with what works ...who care what it is as long as it works! Great job you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work and stay strong...Buckle

Comment

Back from Rehab

:flower: Welcome back Cindi we have all missed you. Congratulations on your positive attitude and for sharing your experience with us all

Love and Best Wishes

:h Sweetpea :h xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Back from Rehab

So good to have you back Cindi! As you can see, you were sorely missed.

As for AA, I don't think there is anyone here who isn't just happy for you that you found something that helps you. They are two separate issues. I think all the negativity is directed at AA in a much more general way (like its monopoly and power over rehab, its religious overtones, its prescribed means of staying sober, etc.). But we all know it works for some people, and we all know the individual groups are different. It's like being against organised religion but still being religious and being a member of your local church, I guess. Or maybe not. Whatever, it doesn't matter a twit. If it works for you, everyone is happy.

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences and how things go from now on.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Back from Rehab

good for you db so glad to read your post and so happy that you have made it and are on your way to becoming a healthier happier you.

Congratulations !
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Back from Rehab

Welcome back Cindi, we missed out. So glad things are going well for you and that Bardford was such a good experience. If you have any info on the dopamine and seratonin thats interesting you might share it if you get a chance. Good luck

Rustop

Comment

Working...
                                X