Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why!!!

:welcome: Sandie

There are plenty of people from the UK on this site. You can get TOPAMAX from Riverislandpharmacy on line but you will need a VISA card to place an order as they were having problems with Mastercard - It may be rectified by now though

My TOPAMAX took 10 days to get over here not that I have actually started taking it yet because the supplements are working on their own so it is for insurance purposes only in case I need it at a later date. You can get the supplements from Holland and Barrett including l-glutamine and Kudzu. I got the L-glut in powder form and put a small amount (level teaspoon) under my tongue 3 times a day. The L-glut and Kudzu may not be as strong as the one that you can order from MWO but it has worked for me. I am now day 24 AF - Alcohol Free

Anyway keep posting you can do it with our love and support whether you are aiming for moderation or to be AF

:h Sweetpea xx
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

why!!!

Well done sweetpea It really is great to hear it is working for you. I have had a couple of drinks tonight but managed to get on line for a moment and as soon as i have to give the computer back i am going to bed to listen to the hypo tape again I seem to think I need to keep starting over. Really great to hear you are doing so well keep it up Sandie X
      Sandie
      X

Comment

Working...
      X