Hi There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There

I'm glad to be here. I've been drinking too much for years and years. I've tried quiting and I've tried moderating many times in the past with varying degrees of success. I'm not sure quite what my goal is at the momment but I have read loads of posts here and feel like I will find friends here who understand whatever I decide. Just wanted to say hi.
    SJ
    My Way Out has worked for me :l

Addiction Freedom My Web Site

Hi There

Hi SJ, welcome, glad you are here, there are loads of good people on here with a wealth of knowledge, which they are willing to share. Good luck.
    :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

Hi There

SJ,

:welcome:

Glad you are here!

Let us know anytime you have questions or need support, we will be here for you.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi There

Hi SJ!

Welcome to the MWO forum!
        Glad to see you've made the first step anyway by posting and introducing yourself. It's only through getting involved and becoming part of this great online community that I've managed to stay so positive and gain so much wisdom through reading and replying to posts etc. The ups and downs have been so much easier to deal with being able to post here on all sorts of subjects, even if that means they are only a diversion.

Glad to have you on board and I hope further reading helps you to gain some more insight into achieving your goals whatever they may be in the future.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi There

OI HIppie - who are you calling a diversion?????

Seriously - SJ - welcome!

You have found a great community here - this place can change your life!

Post and read often - and ask as many questions as you like - we are here to help!

As you will see if you have been reading, just by being here and participating in the programme as much or as little as you wish - you CAN regain control of your life!

Good luck

Love

satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hi There

Welcome! You have found a fabulous place with supportive wonderful people. There is so much to learn here so read as much as you can and get the book. There is no judgement and
            always someone to listen. Please keep posting and make a plan on what you want to do at this point in your journey. A plan really helps. Whatever your decision there are folks here ho can help. Welcome and I look foward to getting to know you. Buckle

Comment

Hi There

Welcome on board!

bessie x

Comment

Hi There

Welcome,

You have found a great support system here. :welcome:

Comment

Hi There

Welcome to MWO SJ !

This is a GREAT place to be. We are all here for the same thing, so you are not alone. Either trying to moderate or quit altogether. We are on a journey to help each other make for a better life by being sober and in control, and not going through the rest of our lives through a cloud of alcohol.

Good luck in whatever you decide what is BEST for YOU !

Miss October
                  Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Hi There

Welcome SJ,
                    This site is full of warm and understanding people that are always here for support whenever you need it, Good luck
                    In life we can live out our dreams its true
                    the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Hi There

Thanks for your kind welcome. I shall start joining in with this wonderfull family. I have lots of the supplements already am trying to moderate for a bit before plucking up the courage to go AF.
                      My Way Out has worked for me :l

Addiction Freedom My Web Site

Comment

Hi There

Hi SJ and :welcome:

You have come to a great place. Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Rustop

Comment

Hi There

:goodjob: Hi SJ

Welcome you have come to the right place for loads of support and understanding

:l Sweetpea xx
                          :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
                          X