I have to be honest!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to be honest!!

i mucked up, :upset: after taking the advice on this sight I did so well. Got campranal from the doctor and hospital appointments for liver tests and x rays etc., Made an appointment for a training course, all after just 5 days. Wow!

Did five AF days out of 7, a true miracle!!! Then when I was feeling soo wonderful yesterday I went and called my ex!! Big mistake, after the conversation I picked up, so now Im back to day one and am pretty ashamed of myself. It is not his fault, it is my reaction to his abusive comments.

Everyone on here has been so kind and supportive so I just wanted to be honest with you all.

So anyway, Im clean today, Im taking the pills and Ive definately learnt from it. Maybe I just needed to prove to myself how bad it is for me to drink, Ha like i dont know that already. One glass of wine, turned into 3 litres....yuck....

So Im going to use it as a lesson, and try and put it behind me. Im not going to call my ex again, Im going to keep sharing on here, Im going to be kind to myself, take my pills, get some strenght back in my life, read, and LISTEN to you guys.

I want to tell you all how much hope you have given me. Thankyou to all.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

I have to be honest!!

forgot

and i forgot to say, Im gonna go get my tests done
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Hey Dream,

Well done on learning that hard lesson!

It happens. Certainly nothing to be ashamed about. Nothing.

Continue to look at the positives, how well you're doing, and just keep on going!

Congratulations on your AF days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magic xx

And don't call, don't put yourself in a position to be abused.
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Hi Dreambeliever,

Thanks for sharing that with us. And don't feel ashamed, just pick back up. That's my plan for the rest of the day.

Good luck!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Hi Dreambeliever,

:goodjob: on your honesty and well done on your 5 days AF ........

Here's to the next 5 ...............:l :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Dream....just get past the 'slip'.....you will learn from it....and it can make you stronger for the fight! Build on that 5 days......and come here often for support and kindness :h we're all in this together!

Suze x
            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

I have to be honest!!

dreambeliever, you are doing great! Just keep up what you are doing (and do not call the ex!). We are all here for you.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Dreambeliever - you sound very strong and focused. You've learnt the lesson and put it behind you. Good attitude.

Bessie xx

Comment

I have to be honest!!

I'm campral as well and it seems to be working. I had a few slips on campral as well. Works well if you do not slip, but seems to start working again once you get past the slip. I had some pretty big slips also. I would not worry, each time after my slip I has able to go farther the next time. Good luck

Comment

I have to be honest!!

Dream,
                    OK You have learnt your lesson and you are aware....you have it all in place. I have much faith in you and know you can do this.
                    Shas
                    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
                    X