HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING INTO CHAT ROOM. WHEN I HIT NEW CHAT, IT ALWAYS TAKES ME INTO THE LOBBY. CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A LIST OF CHAT ROOMS AND GET TO THEM. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

There's just no one in there. Try now. You can see if anyone is in chat at the bottom of the main forums index page.

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Oh Elainey a few of us were just there.....always check the bottom of the main board listings to see if there's someone in. See you next time?

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

There I was moderately typing away, in chat, and this big bouncer, kicked me out, I was enjoying myself. Sorry to have left so abruptly, but computer logged me out for some reason (which I can not understand) and then it wouldn't let me back in.
        :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

I can't get in either - when I click on chat it doesn't do anything and it's frustrating cause I really need to right now!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

I was able to get in just now...try again.
            Pepper
            Pepper

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Nope comes up as a white box with a red x in the upper left hand corner - Have tried before too and same thing. Wierd..........
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

I think the chat server's down. Lobby's empty
                Long Road
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Something goofy's going on...I just got in again and janie is in there.
                  Pepper

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

yes something is off as it says that janie and trix are in chat but i can only get into a lobby. sad for boots...
                    :welcome:

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

You guys are doing better than me - I can't even get into the lobby! Which sucks cause I've only been here 2 weeks and have posted a lot but want to get to know you all better. I think the more support the better. I have emailed the help desk to see if they can get me in.
                      Really want to get into the rooms..........

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Hi Boots, thats where I was chatting with Doggygirl and 12many, and then I got booted out. I hope they don't think I found a better lobby (I was having fun).

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Anyone there now?

Comment

HELP WITH CHAT ROOM

Hey Shelbysmiles, young boy delivered, I am back.

Comment

Working...
                            X