Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Tuesday

yeah

Welcome long road, I am feeling a little better, will probably lay down for a while, this CANNOT be any way alcohol related, I have had a stress ulcer for a while, but this, I think was a "bug" cuz it hit me all the way through....................hope everyone has a great day so far, will check in again later, I am going to n take a nap for an hour maybe, then see how I feel, will try to get outside, but really need to bundle up cuz it is cold here..................in FLA!!??

love and hugs.:h :l

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi Everybody. AF day 2. Nites are the hardest. Went to visit a gym w/my gf and joined. Both hubby and I went AF last nite. It was soooo hard to sleep. Woke up every hour. Remember this from before, hubby did too, at least THAT'S some consolation. :H If I remember right it went away about AF day 4 or 5. Just have to endure!!!

Comment

Long Road, I feel closer to the folks here, than I do to my own family and "friends" at work.

I know that I'll get to a place I want to be. I just didn't realize how hard it would be.

You will definitely get the support you need to be af.

I just wish I could get back on track. I felt so fabulous being af7.

Going to call my boss soon, who called me a liar for for me telling him that I was 7daysaf to tell him what it did to me.

Comment

Revenge?

Suki Darling,

Tried it; never works.

Gits is git's is all.

The truely sober mind, is the nobily clear mind
          Long Road
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
          Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Cowgirl, I hope you feel better.
            Retteacher, I can't wait for the day that I can announce 60 days. Well done!
            Rustop61, thank-you for starting the thread every morning. I love waking up and finding it.

Since everyone is taking about the weather, the latest on the west coast is bizarre to say the least. In one week there was the Malibu fires because of desert winds, followed by rain, producing mudslides, then sunny. In one week! I have a bathing suit and rain coat in the car. Cover all the bases!

Day 3, spent a few hours last night reading MWO stories, entries and threads. I had every emotion. Sad, happy, inspired........

Have a great day

Comment

Reteacher. Congrats on your 60 days. thats a real acheivement!

Cowgal . Wish you better

Long road. Hi and love your graphics (envious!)
              Working all day today on computer been popping in and out all day( only exercise I have had today,) Same tomorrow, So much bookwork........... sigh
              Would love to get out and blow away the cobwebs. whatever the weather......Needs must as the devil drives!!!!!
              In life we can live out our dreams its true
              the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Hello all

Welcome Long Road

Hope you feeling better Cowgal. HATE feeling ill but feeling fine and fit today. Several hours out hunting today but still managed to run around when I got back so must be getting fitter. Another day AF for me today. Not building very long 'runs' of AF days but it's constantly a work in progress!

Love to all

Bessie xx

Comment

db2fromala;233737 wrote: RU,
                  Here is the original post:
                  Worthwhile advice Cindi:thanks:
                  Long Road
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                  Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hey

Actually got food down, feeling better, BESSIE.....................I have never gone hunting on a horse, mine would definintely freak at the gunshot, could be fun to follow along, but like I said before, I couldn't kill Bambie....................could probably watch, and maybe eventually do it!?!?!?

hope everyone has a pleasant day and I will nap again, feel tired, Phenergan puts me out............... I am such a lightweight when it comes to medications.....

Will check in later to see how everyone is..................it is the stress ulcer that is killing me..................need to find a way to deal w/ stress better....................will listen to the CDs and maybe that will help. I know one thing that will help, but TMI for now.................

love you all,
                    thanks for the support and love,:thanks:

MA:h :h

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                    X