Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO F-ING ANNOYED

Hey Hopeful-
    You may have a point...I never thought about it that way. But then how come he gets mad when I drink...then I want to stop and I get hurdles thrown at me??? Hmmm

Comment

SO F-ING ANNOYED

The Language of Letting Go....
      Melody Beattie
      Hazelton series
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

SO F-ING ANNOYED

Florida

bak310 and cke123, I live on the Treasure Coast, just south of Melbourne. Go Gaters! Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

SO F-ING ANNOYED

cke123,

In keeping with my layman's theory (and it's JUST that)...he gets mad at you for drinking to perpetuate the notion that you're somehow "less than" and "need" him. Then he gets mad when you take the bull by the horns and try to correct yourself without his direct help. "What if she realizes she's really strong after all and NOT a complete loser like I try to make her feel from time to time and DOESN'T need the likes of me to get through life after all OHMYGOD!!!"

Again, just me hanging out a shingle I don't have the proper paperwork, education or certification for!

-HopefulNow
          Taking it all in

Comment

SO F-ING ANNOYED

cke123,
            Hang in there. No one really understands the "battle" like we do. My husband gives me crap anytime I drink too much. He just doesn't get why people drink to extremes and I just don't get why people work to extremes (that's his issue).

He wants you to drink when it's accomodating for him. That's all. Choose your path.

Best of luck
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X