Kudzu, how fast does it kick in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: Hi, first time on any type of internet chat or forum. I have read the book MWO,
    and have started dietary supplements,listening to CD,s and taking kudzu (two caps three times a day) . Can anyone tell me how long it takes the Kudzu to kick in? Wednesday is one week.
    Thanks jeff

I would take more pills at one time. I find taking them in the morning do very little, but if I take 6-8 with some l-glutamine in midafternoon it helps a lot. The recommended dose is 1800-3000 mg a day so I think you need to up what you are taking and take more at one time. It should work right away if it is going to have an effect on you.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Jeff,

I agree w/ Lushy. Take them mid to late afternoon. I found that they worked the second or third time I took them. I used the supplements for about 60 days and intend to use them again, but I have been too lazy to reorder (except for the multi-vit. powder). That kick start has helped me stay AF (alcohol free) for 130 days plus now. Note: some folks report that they do not work for them.

Welcome aboard.

July

Comment

Thank you for your info, Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X