Buddies please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddies please!

Sorry about my "poor me pity party" earlier, I just let the cravings get to me sometimes and they are mental not physical...I went and brought some stuff to make cookies and yummy fudge at the store so that should tide me over for the day. It is nice that we have a good group together that we can come and share are ups and downs with. We (I) just have to remember that there will be good day and bad days ahead!

Happy AF Wednesday Everyone!
    ~Tammie
    "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Buddies please!

14 Days AF sounds great, good luck Tahlula and everyone, together you can do this!
      Anna:h
      IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
      Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi , am new here.
        I am inspired by your aspiration and vision to be AF for December.
        I celebrate in this moment all of our beauty and this wonderful comunion we have that is so sacred to me.
        I just started, not AF because I am still craving. Doing the Kudzo, Sam-e and evening primrose. Still researching.
        I am inspired, today for the first time with such and intensity.
        In my cave still, but, you and all of you others are lightening my breath.
        Best of the best of wishes,
        Karen
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Buddies please!

Hello Tahlula and everyone,
          Would love to join you all for the 14 days, would put me closer to day 30.

Lainey

9 days AF

Comment

Buddies please!

I'm witcha!!

anything to get out of my SICK brain, I hope the best for you, keep us posted as to how you do, welcome back!!!!:welcome:

love ya, we all need eachother here!!:thanks:
            MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi, Ill try,,,,,sounds kind of scary though. Day 6 today
              Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

Comment

Buddies please!

Hey Tahlula,
                I am on day 2 again!!!! Would love to join you. Aiming for longer than 14 but will take what I can manage. Just doing it one day at a time this time.
                Good luck
                Deb

Comment

Buddies please!

Hello All,

Day 2 for me today!! God I always feel sooooooo much better waking up after an Af night - even if it is pretty sleep deprived. But I have done this enough times before to know it will take a good 4 or 5 days to get back into a sleep pattern,...so that's just part and parcel of the package.
                  Strength to all of you today with your AF goals!!
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Buddies please!

DAY 20!!

If I'm on day 20......you can be too! I can't believe I've made it this far! Hope you are doing well on your goal!!!!!
                    :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi Tahlula, I'm in. I'm on day 25 AF but I have been having some cravings lately so trying to do 14 days with a new group sounds inviting. Let's go for it.

Cucks

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi - Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi.
                        All the AF days on this thread are exciting!
                        I'm on the AF train with you - it's day 11 I think today, and I'm on all the way through the holidays. Cuckoo - I've had some cravings yesterday and today too. It really bugs me, but it passes, and I'm always so relieved.
                        wonder

Comment

Buddies please!

FANTASTIC!!! OK, lets all stick together! I am finding the carrot/beetroot/celery juice a winner late afternoon - I am hit & miss with the campral, it makes me tired & upsets my tummy... I have ordered naltrexone - that is what I originally asked the Dr for! (*I ordered thru river pharmacy so hope it does get here!) As for me, I realised its habit, not craving... When I woke up this morning, I did a quick calculation on the $$$ spent on grog this year - cringe cringe... but on the positive side, I can now spend that on getting healthy & happy! Have a great day all, thank you for joining me, keep in touch!

Love Tahlula xx
                          :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
                          Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi Tahlula, those juicies sound mighty fine honey!!
                            Yep the money does mount up quite quickly on the booze. I calculated I was spending ?70 a week (work that out in Australian dollars!!). Hope you get your Naltrexone SOON.
                            Hello to everyone else.
                            Day 3 for me.
                            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Buddies please!

good morning, all. Just want to wish us all luck as we head into the weekend. They were always killers for me. Take care.

Cuckoo

Comment

Buddies please!

Hi All,

me also on day 2 - 14 seems a big number but I will go with it one day at a time. Sweaty night last night and anxiety is very high today coupled with spacy feelings - but I am at work and not had a drink. Plan to order the anti craving herb - I saw a further article about it last night in a health magazine. If it takes the edge off - then worth a shot. Take care all.

Comment

Working...
                                X