Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Test Results

Hi all

I got my liver test results and am amazed and very grateful that all is ok. Cant believe it after what Ive put my body through. Guess god isnt ready for me yet :H

Im on day 6 and feeling so much better mentally as well as physically. Ive still got problems and issues but I no a drink will only make them worse.

So just wanted to say :thanks: and a big :l to all of you that have been supportive

Love and light x
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

AF Test Results

Fabby news, I daren't go and find out. Just getting better on my own, except of course for my MWO buds, I am sort of in this well, if my livers knackered they are gonna tell me to stop drinking right, so I've done that. Just hope the poor pickled thing recovers. Jolly glad yours is ok though.
    :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

AF Test Results

That is wonderful news!

Olivia

Comment

AF Test Results

yeah for you!!! Consider yourself lucky. I'm going tomorrow and I'm scared. I've been a hardcore drunk for 11 years. Hopefully I'll get the same news as you. wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.

Comment

AF Test Results

Lots of luck, strongirl, my doctors been wanting me to go for 2 years, so it took me a while, let us know how you get on x
          Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

Comment

AF Test Results

Hi Dream,
            Good news!! I am glad for you.
            You are sooooooo brave, I am scared to death of knowing what I have done!
            In life we can live out our dreams its true
            the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

AF Test Results

Now, that is just delightful news, and I am so happy for you. I have never dared have the liver-enzyme test, feeling strongly that ignorance is bliss...but seriously, if it came out horrible I'd only want to drink more (damage already done, right?) and if it came out GREAT I'd kick up my heels and go right on sipping, to celebrate my lucky DNA. SO getting a liver reading would be strictly academic, at this point.
              Jane Jane

Comment

AF Test Results

Good for you and great news! Like many of the others on here, I am afraid to find out..........
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

Working...
                X