Newbies in need - ODAT - Thurs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I still haven't got my starter kit and I'm frustrated! Ordered it almost a month ago? I have been drinking lately but pretty moderately - had 2 glasses of wine at lunch today which is not something I normally do but I was giving a girlfriend of mine the story from last week and we ended up sharing a half litre of wine.............of course now i want more! I hate that! Why can't I just have a glass or 2 and then not crave any more? Personal life is going well but damn, I really want those supplements to help with the cravings....................

Thank god for you guys...........I do feel like a failure this week - haven't been drunk but I know tonight is going to be a battle not to open up that bottle of wine tonight when I get home...........
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

re-checking in

Just wanted to say congrats to who did well yesterday, and today.................I am off to dinner, won't drink cuz I am going to the gym afterwards and who can work out drunk??!?!! NOT ME!!!

I am phsyched today, feel like these past few weeks I have been wanting to change someone I cannot possibly change (hubby!!?!?!) I will co-exist under the same roof, take some of the "benefits" if you know what I mean, although he repulses me to look at(fat and all) I can overlook that for a short period anyway!?

I am getting back to my old, fit, happy and in control self, and no more of the self loathing, self pity I have been wallowing in for the past weeks, just waiting for that "prince in shining armour to come and wisk me away" YEAHRIGHT!!!In my dreams, and only in my dreams really!!

Will have totally positive posts tomorrow, promise!! I am feeling that good and that empowered!!

YEAH, it is about time I see myself as I really am, a beautiful, strong healthy woman!!!ALRIGHT!!!

Talk to you all later if not tomorrow, am out of here in an hour or so, but will surf and read for a while, some interesting threads today!!!

Hippie, are you out there?? Haven't seen ya, but maybe looking in the wrong places!?!? Love ya though, so want to say hi, and BOOTSIE, what can I say!?!?!?

Love you!!!!:h

MA, hugs!!!!!!:l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Glad to hear you sounding so positive today Cowgal! Good for you, look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

still AF!!

No WAY am I going to drink tonight!! time2chabge, you sound so much like me, unhappy marriage, buy what can I do?? Divorce is NOOOOOOOOOO option for me................makes it extra challenging to stay AF and happy................feel like I want someone in my life to make me happy since Mike surely doesn't give a SHIT!, but no luck, just soooooooooooo alone, kids are my best friends, but just kids...............

anyway, don't want to get all depressed and want to turn in..................sure hope tomorrow is a better day than today at work................have no patients at all, loooooong day!!

Talk to you all then!!

love you!!!!:h
          'XOXOXOXO:l

MA:h
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Mary Anne
            Yes, I think we are more alike than you even think. I live in FL and I think you do too. I am not filing for divorce because I am afraid of losing everything I own. I have been separarted before about 6 yrs ago. My kids are my best freind except my oldest left for college in Aug which devasted me. My youngest tries to make up for his Dad treating me crappy. I am scared and feel like I have failed.
            I work in the HR feild. Today one of my employees came in to say he wanted help with his AL problem. As you all may imagine I felt so bad to pretend to reseach what he needed to do. He is 10 years younger than me and in the past has indicated he really liked me . I guess I know why he said that (AL talking) Anywqay i sent him off to a rehab caunseling agent and he called back to thank me. He is a single parent and I hope that he can get help. If he wasn't so young I would be helping him even more. /crazy since I am still in a lousy marriage. Thanks to all for listening...

Comment

Working...
            X