Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everybody

:h
    and I just wanted 2 say hello! I'm still a bit confused in here, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I'm on my zillion 1st day of trying 2 stop drinking. Perhaps speaking with people having the same trouble will help. Perhaps offering support in turn will also help. Don't know yet, but willing 2 give it a shot.

hi everybody

Hiya Anca,
    Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place 1st day hang in there. this place has help me a lot. The people here are very caring and you will get lots of support. Just make sure you drink lots of water and keep on posting and reading is the (key word.)
    glad your will to give it a shot well done.

Take it easy.
    Love
    Teardropx
    family is everything to me

Comment

hi everybody

Hi Anca and welcome,
      You have come to the right place for support here. Great bunch.
      I had tried, like you before, never making a 2nd day but here 33 days on a trot till last weekends small slip, got straight back on the wagon with all the encouragement here, stay close its just as addictive in a good way!
      In life we can live out our dreams its true
      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

hi everybody

Hello Anca,
        :welcome: So gald you found this place, it is a lifesaver to me, can't go a day without logging on. I too have tried 1,000 or more times to stop drinking. It's not easy but for me a lot of prayer and this place gets me through each day. Hang in there, you can do it!

Twosox

Comment

hi everybody

Hi Anca,

Me too at Day 1 - it does help being able to admit to the problem and to chat with people on the same road who want to and in many cases have got off. I am craving now but determined to get through 24 hours without the muck.

Comment

hi everybody

Hi Anca and welcome

You have come to a great place, read, read and join in. Everyone is doing it their way, some with just the supplements etc,others using the topa. Hope to see you around the boards.

Rustop

Comment

hi everybody

Welcome Anca,
              I have also had a million first days! I seem to be making progress for the 1st time since coming to this site. This a great group of people. Keep reading the board, read the My Way Out book (you can download cheap from this site) and post as much as you need to.
              Hang in there!

Olivia

Comment

hi everybody

hey, never hoped I'd have so many replies so soon. A million thanks to each every one of you. God bless you. I'll write a few words for each of you right now.
                LOTS OF HUGS!

Comment

hi everybody

Hi, Teardrop, u were the 1st to write. I'll never forget this. Thanks 4 your advice: now I have big bottle of water right next to me.
                  Love
                  Anca

Comment

hi everybody

Hi, Eastender,
                    Great to know you. Congrats for your 33 days and nevermind the small slip. Big triumphs are made of small victories.
                    I'm sure that the dependacy on this great bunch of people is a LOT better than the slavery to booze.
                    Big hug
                    Anca

Comment

hi everybody

Hi, Twosoxs
                      Lots of thanks for your encouregement. I wish you all the best too. Yes, we have to conquer a day at a time.
                      I send you my best thoughts and wishes. You and the others give me one more reason to stay sober: if I'll be able to make it, this will also be an encouragement for the others.
                      Lots of hugs
                      Anca

Comment

hi everybody

Hi, FJones,
                        YOU HANG IN THERE! Let's do it! I was told not to fight too much the craving. Just wait for it to go. It will. I'll keep my fingers crossed 4 u. Hope tomorrow we'll celebrate together our 1-st day. (with water, of course!!!!)

Comment

hi everybody

hi, rustop 61,
                          Thanks for your answer and your support! Yes, I'll do it. And I'll also be here whenever I can for those in need to talk to someone.

Comment

hi everybody

Hi, Olivia,

Lots of thanks for your greetings and a big hurray for your progress.
                            I'll be here as often as I can. Hope to see u around soon.
                            Anca

Comment

hi everybody

anca,
                              Hi and Welcome,so much support here.Congratulations for taking that first step.The book is great,as are the suppliments.Just stay close when you can xx

Comment

Working...
                              X