Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everybody

Hi, Olivia,

Lots of thanks for your greetings and a big hurray for your progress.
    I'll be here as often as I can. Hope to see u around soon.
    Anca

Comment

hi everybody

Hi Anca,

How are you doing today? It is early for me into Day 2 and Friday nights have become a booze night. Intend to get through to Day 3. Anxiety is high but I feel better than yesterday even though last night's sleep was restless and sweaty. Hang in there.

Comment

hi everybody

Hi Anca

Welcome to MWO from me too!

Not much to add to the previous replies - but just to say this IS a great place. The people here are amazing!

You can beat this thing - this place works - there are many many people here who have successfully gone alcohol free (AF) - myself included.
        Many many more are now drinking moderately - at much lower levels than they did before.

Personally I have been AF now for more than 4.5 months - after more than 20 years of alcohol abuse.

Stick with us - you have come to the right place

Love

satori :l

xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

hi everybody

anca;235210 wrote: Hi, FJones,
          YOU HANG IN THERE! Let's do it! I was told not to fight too much the craving. Just wait for it to go. It will. I'll keep my fingers crossed 4 u. Hope tomorrow we'll celebrate together our 1-st day. (with water, of course!!!!)

:welcome: Anca

This IS a great place to be. You are brand new here and I just learned something from you - NOT TO FIGHT TOO MUCH THE CRAVING. JUST WAIT FOR IT TO GO
          . I will do just that tonight, as I choose NOT to drink tonight.

Thank you.
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

hi everybody

Hello Anca,
            Welcome to you. I am a newbie as well. This is day 12 for me AF. Was a very very heavy drinker. The first week was the roughest for me. Still miss the feeling the alcohol gave me, but my goal for now is 30 days. Don't know if I would be this far if not for this site. Lots of wonderful understanding people here. Wishing you the best!

Lainey

Comment

hi everybody

:welcome: anca!

You will find the love and support that you need here!

Comment

Working...
              X