Day 4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4....

Day 4 af,seems more like 400 not due to cravings but the hell of withdrawels,anyway sleep better last night 6 hours sleep af havnt done that in 15 years.I know I keep saying it but a BIG thanks to all who posted to me,my posts were short but you were still there.I will tell you all my story a bit later im just not ready yet hope you understand.I read all the posts so am starting to feel I know you all,as i said before will join in soon just using all my energy to keep al away at the moment...Jacqui
    IM HERE TO STAY
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Day 4....

Hiya Jacqui,
    Well done 4days AF, it is good when you get that good night sleep.
    You sound really strong in yourself.
    Keep going and dont stop!

Take care.
    love
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Day 4....

Hi jacqui and :welcome:

First few days are certainly the toughest, so give yourself a huge pat on the back.........well done!!!

Keep up the good work,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Day 4....

Hi Jacqui

Well done - day 4 is often found to be the hardest one of all.

Often it seems to get easier from then on - keep on truckin' - you ARE beating this!

Love :l

Satori

xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Day 4....

good job!

Jaqui!! I have had 4 days, tough for me though, keep up the good work!!!!.............. only on day 2 today, YEAH though, cuz I have had a hard time even getting one day under my belt lately (for reasons I won't bore you with!!!)

You are doing great:goodjob: , stay close to us and we will try to help you as much as possible...............

love:h and hugs!!! :l :lLots of them!!

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Day 4....

Hi Jaqui,

Keep up the good work, As previous posts ,I think day 4 was the worst for me. so you are almost home free!

Well done you sound so much better!
            In life we can live out our dreams its true
            the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Day 4....

Question

Did you have the shakes, and, if so, how long did they lastt. I'ms till trying to get through day 1, but these ddamn shakes are reallly testing me.

GOOD GOING, by the way!

pinkpeppercorns

Comment

Day 4....

:goodjob: Keep it up!

Comment

Day 4....

Way to go Jaqui! Keep on going. Get over the Day 4 Hurdle. For lots of people, including myself, Day 4 is tough one. Once you make it to Day 5, cravings become less, you start to feel good both mentally and physically, and become inspired. Keep posting. It will be nice to hear about your progress. -Reenie
                  September 23, 2011

Comment

Day 4....

I am so very happy for you. Keep strong.
                    And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

Working...
                    X