Geez, Thats a lot of Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok-I wanted to do a tally of drink consumption from this week versus last week. (the tone of the thread title is very sarcastic, as those of you that read my rambling posts probably know by now...)

I should mention, this is after taking 100mgs of topamax, the kudzu, B50 (wrong one, but oh well) l-glutamine, evening primose, magnesium, milk thistle and calms forte.

THIS WEEK
    Monday-10 beers, 3 when I got home
    Tuesday- started drinking when I got up. (didnt go to work)
    Wednesday-Wanted to die
    Thursday-same thing
    Friday-lots of beers and a fight with the boyfriend
    Saturday-see Wednesday
    Sunday-see thursday

totals:hundreds of beers, thousands of empty calories, many more calories lost due to not eating due to panic attacks brought on by paranoia of what occured during my BLACKOUTS during the fun times mentioned above.

THIS WEEK (so far)
    Monday-no drinks
    Tuesday-3 beers spaced out over 4 hours (WHAT...was that me??????)
    Wednesday-nothing
    Thursday-one beer and it tasted like shit so I made tea
    Friday-coffee so far

totals: normal calories and lotsa supplements. And I am only panicking about my move.

Hopefully this will help some people that felt as hopeless as I did last week. As you can see, I did not abstain, but its better than what I was doing, and I feel great about it, I really do.

E

Well done you. I too am feeling a little tiny bit smug today. I think the supplements are kicking in. Tuesday had a row with Partner and drank a bottle of wine because I knew it would P him off, but I didn't even want it at first. so really p'd off with myself. Last night He brought me a bottle and himself. I sat in the kitchen (watching telly) taking glasses of wine into him (some thing he expects !!!) I didn't want and couldn't face drinking the wine. I am so please with myself.

Go girl Friend - Well done again I will keep watching out for you

Sandie X:goodjob:
    Sandie
    X

Comment

Nice CKE. Such a striking contrast - very helpful to see it laid out in black and white (but I think you meant "Last" week in the first scenario?) . I can TOTALLY relate. And I can hear how much different you feel with "plan b". Amazing isn't it? That effer Al is a sneaky troublemaker left to his own devices.
      Have a great day-
      wonder xx

Comment

Hey Wonder!

Yes, I meant LAST week! Thank god!

Comment

Sounds like your turning things around there CKE!
          Stay positive and who knows what you may achieve! (No sarcasm meant!)

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

cke123: That's an inspiring tracking method you put into place! It's great to see the "consumption comparisons" and how you curbed them down! -Reenie
            September 23, 2011

Comment

What a difference CKE! You've made some great progress this week. Keep it up!
              Marcie

Comment

wow we should all do that, post the different changes we experience while on or off supplements and meds.
                very interesting.

good job
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                X