The nutritional packages offered here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have people had great results with them? Better than nutritional supplements offered in a health food store? I wouldn't question it, except I'm oon a severeerly limited income, so the ones here are exttremely expensive to me. Not that they aren't also in a health food store. (Forgive the typingn I have hhorribvle awful shakes right now.)

pinkpeppercorns

Okay, I'm going to break down and get the starter pack. I'll consider it my Chrsitmasa present to myself. Does anyonen know if there is any way ffor me to get a discount coupon? I see there'es a space ffor it when checking out. That would be so hlepful.

pinkpeppercorns

Comment

Well some people say that certain supplements sold here are superior, such as kudzu. that one is hard to find and it's specially formulated.

just my opinion, but I don't think you need to buy ordinary supplements from this site. it's all packaged together conveniently though. you shouldn't have to go broke doing this.

I hope you seek medical attention.

Comment

Pink,

If you are strapped for cash right now you could order:

Magnesium
        Vit B 1
        Gaba
        L-Glutamine
        Vitamin C
        and
        Lithium -OR- Valerian ( One or the other, not both)

From
        Vitacost.com

Trying to make this as simple as posible as I remember how hard it is to think at first.

Comment

OR.... if you are really strapped for cash......... like I was when I started a year ago - buy a

Multi vitamin,
          B-Complex Vitamin, (I bought a B-100 then went to a B-40 once they were done)
          Vitamin C and
          Magnesium.
          Drink LOTS of water and teas.
          Chicken broth kicks butt for getting vitamins into you and you will start feeling better fast.

I was in your shoes ONLY a year ago, and trust me.... once you start and you get going, it does get better. The worst of the withdrawals pass within a few days.

BUT, please go to a doctor. From reading your posts you should have the aid of a physician or go to an emergency room so you can detox safely.

Comment

we don't know where pink lives unfortunately.

an MWO member recommended discount vitamins at Swansons and I have ordered some things from there.

Comment

Pink, just get the supplements. The money you pay now will be refunded in a week or two of alcohol expenses. Just think about it that way.

I recommend the starter pack PLUS kudzu, L-glutamine, and aminos. Just do it. If you are really going into the poorhouse on this, PM me and I'll finance it.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Accountable for Me;236183 wrote: OR.... if you are really strapped for cash......... like I was when I started a year ago - buy a

Multi vitamin,
                B-Complex Vitamin, (I bought a B-100 then went to a B-40 once they were done)
                Vitamin C and
                Magnesium.
                Drink LOTS of water and teas.
                Chicken broth kicks butt for getting vitamins into you and you will start feeling better fast.

I was in your shoes ONLY a year ago, and trust me.... once you start and you get going, it does get better. The worst of the withdrawals pass within a few days.

BUT, please go to a doctor. From reading your posts you should have the aid of a physician or go to an emergency room so you can detox safely.
                AFC,

That list sounds pretty good, but I would add Valerian or Librium to it. Probably the Librium. There is a natural Librium available without a prescription these days.

I am on the Valerian myself, but have thought about ordering the natural Librium. Seem to be ok with just the Valerian for now though.

Comment

Rosalind;236178 wrote: Pink,

If you are strapped for cash right now you could order:

Magnesium
                  Vit B 1
                  Gaba
                  L-Glutamine
                  Vitamin C
                  and
                  Librium -OR- Valerian ( One or the other, not both)

From
                  Vitacost.com

Trying to make this as simple as posible as I remember how hard it is to think at first.
                  Rosalind, would you mind suggestuisong dosages or is thtere somewehere I ccaann look for sugggested dosagese?

Comment

Accountable for Me;236183 wrote: I was in your shoes ONLY a year ago, and trust me.... once you start and you get going, it does get better.
                    Does LIFE get better?

Comment

pinkpeppercorns;236827 wrote: Rosalind, would you mind suggestuisong dosages or is thtere somewehere I ccaann look for sugggested dosagese?
                      Pink,

I am not really sure what dosages one is supposed to take, I can only tell you what I take:

Basic Core

Magnesium 250MG (after Breakfast)
                      Vit B 1 300 MG (100 MG after breakfast, lunch and dinner) (first 2 weeks, now I have switched to a B-complex)
                      Gaba 3000 MG (1500mg mid morning, 1500 mid afternoon)
                      L-Glutamine 2000 MG (1000 mg mid morning, 1000 mg mid afternoon)
                      Vitamin C 2000 MG (1000 MG after breakfast and lunch )
                      Valerian 800 MG ( Before bed) ( at first, I am cutting down to 400 mg a day now)

Also Helpful

Kudzu ( From MWO) 600 mg in the afternoon. ( at first I also took 600 mg of Kudzu after breakfast, but not anymore)
                      Fish oil 2000 mg (after Breakfast)
                      Evening Primrose Oil 2000 MG. (after Breakfast)

I don't know much about the lithium Oratate as I am not taking that.

Again I don't know if this is right, it is just what I am taking. I don't have the books yet. Perhaps others can pipe in on this if any of my dosages are wrong.

Comment

Hi Pink,

There is a lot of good advice here.......I believe, if you join this site, the cost is minimal, you can get the coupon, you also recieve a free bottle of Kudzu with your membership. (the free kudzu more that makes up for the cost of admission!) One more thing get the MWO book. You may be able to check it out of the library. The cost to download the book here is minimal and the book is your road map to how the program works!

You asked, does life get better? Well, without the guilt, depression and the hangover's there is great improvement!! Also, to a certain extent, Life is What We Make It........so make a plan, set goals and Go For It!!!

Wishing You the Very Best!
                        KateH
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                        X