More on the shakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More on the shakes

Dolly Sunshine;236831 wrote: Are you feeling ok otherwise? Well maybe not ok but no racing heart or fever or anything?
    I don't feeel my heart racing, but I deffinitely have hot and cold sweats (of cpurse, this may be due, in part to menopause?)

Comment

More on the shakes

Dolly Sunshine;236832 wrote: Maybe you can drink with a straw so you can make sure you are getting enough fluids?
      That's a great diea!

Comment

More on the shakes

I'm thinking of you Pink. As I said before, you are very strong and courageous. I'm happy to see you are keeping in touch with everyone here on the board. We are all rooting for you. - Reenie
        September 23, 2011

Comment

More on the shakes

Pink how ya doing?
          I know you're probably not hungry, but can you get some protein in you. Maybe eat some cheez, or yogurt... V-8,fruit juice, even some cold cereal just dry is fortified...Keep drinking lots of water.
          Definately if you have some B vitamins & load up on Vitamin C.

Maybe something with some sugar. Your body is used to getting a lot of sugar from alcohol.

I'm hoping you've called somebody to help or just come sit with you. Can you do that?

I've gone cold turkey quite a few times myself. It's horrible. And scarey. And not safe...
          Thinking of you Sweetie. I hope you're feeling better soon.:h
          Don't worry about being embarresed or whatever... GO TO THE DOCTOR IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO!!!
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X