Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I hate about drinking!!!!

I too can relate

This IS a great thread- so much of this is so familiar for me too...I have had so many reasons and times I should have cut back- Way back and didn't. Or just quit completely... Kept saying I would...kept dissapointing myself. I want to live as clean and healthy as I can...I work out and eat well but I still drink. It's wine but it's often too much as usual.
    Screws up my sleep ( insomnia for 20+ years), makes me argue, makes me mad/sad/crazy/ lowers my self esteem..endless list. How long? since the 70's...
    wow that's scary right there.
    I love this place and since I have been coming here , I feel so much better and so much stronger. I'm doing better and improving. Inspired and supported. :thanks: :h

Comment

If you haven't yet shared... what DO you hate about drinking?
      Once again, lost conversations with my family... the in-depth ones, where I woke up with puffy eyes and could not remember ONE word.

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

What I hate about drinking ?.........Waking up in a stange bed, in a strange town with a pink flamingo on the other side of my bed....LOL :H ( And they said it could'nt happen ! ) ( The plastic variety......God I'm no that crazy ! )
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X