day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 5

Hi im still af thanks to you lot,yes yesterday was hard but due to posts were you told me day 4 is hard I fought and I won,today I feel "normal"and great.It made things a lot easier to know it was coming so any more warning will be great.....got to go 15 years of my life to catch up on will post soon
    Love to all
    Jacqui x x x
    IM HERE TO STAY
    Mwo,s worst speller....

day 5

Well done jacqui.........keep going!!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

day 5

Hi Jacqui and welcome. Great job on staying AF ... shows you can do it. Keep it up, keep posting, join us in chat, we're here to lend a helping hand, and take good care, j
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

day 5

Well done Jacqui

Day 5 , GO girl!
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

day 5

You always get bumps but day 4 is when things start getting better, and keep getting better! Not sure if its for you but maybe start keeping a record, it helps me to remember what you've done to help you not undo it and every morning when I add a day and date to the document I keep it reminds me why I'm doing it.

Well done!

Comment

day 5

Way to go Jacqui! Congratulations on achieving day 5! You are going to feel mentally & physically better as each day goes on. When life throws you a curve ball whether it be good or bad, just hang on for the ride. Don't drink. Things have a way of working themselves out for the best. As for you, you are now going to actually "feel" and experience emotions you might have surpressed when drinking. Just roll with those emotions and trust, they too will go away. You will soon find that life is an adventure and you don't need alcohol init. A lot of good comes out of not drinking. In time you are going to savor the good and not let anything get in the way of it. That being alcohol. Continue to keep us posted on how you are doing. - Reenie
            September 23, 2011

Comment

day 5

Great going, Jacqui! Onward and upward.
              Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

day 5

You're going to have a great af weekend. Keep up the great work. Check in here whenever you need to. someone is always here for you.
                :goodjob:
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                X