Off to bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to bed

Just didn't want anyone to worry about my whereabouts. My shakes have subsided quite significantly today! Yay! (I wonder if it's because this is the first day I've eaten anything substantial in weeks. The shakes are still there, but they are much more bearable--at least I can type and take a drink of fwater.

I'm feeling so incredibly exhausted. It seems all I can do is sit on the sofa or go to bed. I hope this passes soon. My apartment is a disaster zone and it's really bugging me. I just can't bring myself to tackle anything yet.

Night, night everyone.

Big hugs.

Off to bed

Way to go! Your typing is a sure sign you are on your way now. Don't worry about being tired, it is par for the course. Glad you are eating and drinking water too! Let us know how you are tomorrow.

Comment

Off to bed

good for you Pink!! Take it easy on yourself.
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Off to bed

Pink: Your apartment can wait. You need your rest and need to be good to yourself. Try to eat nourishing foods. I'm relieved to hear you are starting to feel so much better. It's obvious in your typing has improved as well. Still in my thoughts....Reenie
        September 23, 2011

Comment

Off to bed

Pink glad you're feeling better Hon.
          It's amazing how resiliant our bodies can be...I know I've put mine thru Hell.
          Try & get some rest as well some healthy foods & juices in you!:l
          Thanks for keeping us posted.
          Sweet dreams:h
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Off to bed

I'm so happy to see this!!

Comment

Off to bed

Wonderful new Pink! Please continue to take very good care of yourself!
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Off to bed

Take care pink and keep going....my place looked like a total dump for 3 days but i knew i had to sort me out first and formost you have the rest of your af life to clean your apartment just think about you at this time.
                Love
                Jacqui
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Working...
                X