Newbies In Need - ODAT Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day off for me today, had great shopping plans, but hubby found out I was off and I got the "along as your home" list of things to do. Oh well, taking it in stride which is something I never would have done before while drinking.
    I am hoping everyone had a chance (and if you didn't please do) to read Mary's Thread called When, when, when?...As I am typing this I am thinking of a new term...We Can!...W=willingness C=committment..Thank you Mary
    Hope everyone is having a good day!
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

You are so welcome...if I help someone else, I help myself too. I couldn't be more grateful for my sobriety. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

cowgal, things will calm down. I started to go to church every tuesday around the corner from where I work to say a 9 week novena, to help stop drinking, would get to about week 3 and forget and have to start all over again (tomorrow is day one for that again!)

I had been going to therapy. She did this thing called Tapas Accupressure Technique (TAT). It's a little weird and was frightfully expensive, but one thing she taught me was to get into the "pose"...pinch the top of your nose with your thumb and fourth finger, place your middle finger right above the other two and place your other hand behind your head with your thumb aiming down. (told you it was weird). The saying that game me the most comfort was. ......I hand all of "this" (this being the problem) over to you God (or whatever you want to say) and thank you for loving me in the midst of it all.

thinking of you, ma

Comment

Working...
        X