hopeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopeless

Cowgal: we are having a total blizzard here .. grrr... enjoy your weather!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

hopeless

I wish I were somewhere sunny and warm. Gosh, I cannot stand the cold.

I am so happy to hear you are in better spirits today, MA!

Comment

hopeless

Hey! Happy to hear that you are doing so much better!! Yeah!.........Stay strong..keep it up!

I love the snow!!! It is beautiful in Denver today after the night and morning of snow falling!! Would not trade this weather for anything!!!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

hopeless

I think it is colder than a witch's teat outside here in Minneapolis but I haven't ventured from the hotel room because of this bug.

Head is pounding, thirsty, nose is running, tummy out of whack.

Whine, whine, whine.

I would really love to be in Florida, today.

Cindi

Kate, I do have to admit that the weather on the Front Range is nice, even when it snows, I miss those mountains horribly!!
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hopeless

Cindi, The last time I was in Minniapolis, it was -64 degrees! I have never been so cold!

If it is any consolation, I had the same symtoms that you are having on Sunday and yesterday.......I feel tons better today. Drink lots of water, juice and teas and stay warm. I hope get better very soon!!!!!

It is bright sunshine right now!!! Not too cold here......beautiful!
            Hugs,
            KateH
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

hopeless

stuck

I got stuck in Minneapolis last Jan without luggage, they lost it, so I was borrowing this guys pants and shirts, cuz hee lived there..................we were there for a workshop, then when it was time to leave out plane was cancelled so we had to stay an extra day in the same clothes...........YUCK, felt like such a SCUM-BAG!!!!

Am leaving work to go to gym, pick up son, then eat some venison, YUM!!

Love you all, :h

Hugs and kisses for all your support!! will need it for a while,cuz I am still feeling down, and I am sure the things will stay the same so I have to get strong and stay that way so I can make it on my own when that time comes......................

XOXOXXO MA:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

hopeless

Hey Mary Ann,
                Just saw this post. I was away from puter most of day yesterday.
                Glad to see you feeling better.:h
                Enjoy the gym! Go work up an appetite! Venison sounds yummy.
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                X