The holiday slump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The holiday slump

I feel myself falling into it hard and fast today. It makes me not want to post, because I don't want to bring others down. I am just so f-ing sad and exhausted today.

If I don't respond to anyone, know that I am here and alive (I never seem to be given the gift of death). It's just that I can't write when I'm feeling as I'm feeling right now.

Hugs to you all.

Pink

The holiday slump

pink this is so normal im only 7 days AF and today ive only cried once which is a great improvement do lots of posting and reading on site it really really helps
    Take care pinks
    love Jacqui xx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The holiday slump

Hugs back at you Pink.

Holidays seem to bring alot of people down, you can make it through there girlie! Post when you feel like it, read when you feel like it. Try your darndest to stay away from the vodka, it really doesn't help matters. We're all here for ya!

-lorelei
      Suddenly I see
      This is what I want to be
      suddenly I see
      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

The holiday slump

We all have ups and downs, pink. Don`t feel you have to shy away just because you`re not in high spirits. You probably need the company of the site all the more when you feel like this. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

The holiday slump

oh pink it's that time of the year I also feel blue but blue af is better than drunk and blue.

the sun is at it's lowest point just think , by the 24 it will start ascending towards the north and the days will start to get shorter.
          be strong
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

The holiday slump

(((Pink)))

Oh hon, I'm so up and down these days, I can totally relate to emotions out of whack. This to shall pass hon, and NEVER apologize for feeling down, we are here for YOU. Here I'll sing again........"We ARE FAmily,,,,,I've got all my sisters and me (and brothers)"

Did that at least make u snort? :l

Comment

The holiday slump

Hang in there pink. The first couple of weeks are an emotional rollercoaster. Stay strong, and stay close. The holidays bring upon a whole set of emotions to begin with, and with withdrawal added in, it can be overwhelming. Deep breaths and be extra kind to yourself. You are doing fantastic!

Comment

The holiday slump

Pink,

Yeppers, the first couple of weeks are kind of wobbly. No doubt.

You can do it, though, and when you come out of the funk you are going to be so amazed at how good you feel.

Hugs to you, Hope you feel better soon. :l

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The holiday slump

Hi Pink,

You're not alone. Lots of us feel kinda down in the dumps around the holidays. Hey, we'll get through it together.
                  Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

The holiday slump

Pink, Glad you're here.
                    Stay strong girl. You sound so much better. :goodjob:
                    This can really be a tuff time of year, especially with so many changes going on...
                    It will be so worth it when you start to feel better soon.:l
                    Do you have RJ's book yet? It's a great read.
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

The holiday slump

Pink: Hang in there. This too shall pass. You've been through a lot these past several days. You truly are doing great. Be easy on yourself. -Reenie
                      September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X