one day af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one day af

one day down af, need to do it again tonight. encouragement please.

one day af

:welcome: fritz!

You can do this! I know you can. Just take it one minute at a time if need be. Think about how great you will feel in the morning.

Comment

one day af

Hi fritz and welcome.
      Congrats on your AF day. I know it`s not easy, but isn`t the sense of achievement fantastic? Here`s to this being your 2nd AF day.

Wishing you love and strength for tonight.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

one day af

WOO HOO Fritz! One day down, ain't it great.

By the way, nice to meet you.
        Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

one day af

Great fritz-- Good to have you with us.
          How are you feeling?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

one day af

Hey Fritz! Tonight is Day 2 for me as well! Lets do it together and both feel great tomorrow! Can't wait to see you on tomorrows ODAT thread saying that you're on Day 3! We can do this!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

one day af

Great job Fritz and Universal, you can make it though day 2. Have some plans in mind to keep yourselves busy tonight(if it's not night there yet).
              Marcie

Comment

one day af

Welcome Fritz! Great job on 1 day AF. Keep it going. I'm rooting for you and hope to hear back when you have accomplished day 2.

Way to go Universal. Happy to hear you are on day 2! As each day goes by you will feel better mentally and physically. Nothing tastes better than AF feels!

-Reenie
                September 23, 2011

Comment

one day af

Day two for me too. I was actually allowing myself to even think about it and want to smack myself right know.

Comment

Working...
                  X