New Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Me

This is my very first internet chat room participation. I turned 50 in August, I am a Leo and have stuffed my creativity (in the form of drinking and excess weight armor) for the last 20 years.
    I've been given an opportunity to change due to a layoff after ten years at my current employer. I see this as a gift that the universe has given me because I did not have the courage to change myself!
    I purchased the program and have not touched it in 2 months. This is my opportunity to find out what my purpose is. Any help with how to start? I am not a victim. This is my gig!

I AM NEW!

New Me

:welcome:

Your enthusiasm and positive outlook is exhilarating! Good for you! I believe with your attitude you will do very well with this program. Glad you are here.

Comment

New Me

Welcome

Hi Ya 6brandnewlife9 :welcome:
      This is the place to be for change, listening to others really helps self honesty and congratulations on noticing that you have been given an opportunity for change. Good luck on your future endeavours
      :goodjob:

Comment

New Me

BrandNew,

:welcome: and Glad you are here!!

You are about to embark on an incredible journey. Not always easy and not always fun but often easy and fun.

Hope you love your new path and journey.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Me

You go, brandnew! Me too (just joined today). I don't have much history (just turned 18) but I gotchur back I wanna diff life, & my mom showed me this site. I'm all about it. Hope you'll stay and be my "new way" link up.
          ~Justeen~

Comment

New Me

Hi to both BrandNew and Teecia. :welcome:

This is a good place to be. Look forward to seeing you both around.

Comment

Working...
            X