ruined friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruined friendship

hey there mate, you say that you have too much to lose, but is it worth being miserable for the rest of your life?, you know that we all care about you here. you need to put yourself first and really I think that he is the one with everything to lose, hate to see you like this

max
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

ruined friendship

very well said Max!!!!

Comment

ruined friendship

I am ok

Right now I am sitting and listening to music, Mike is gone and has beenmost of the day.......

I am ok, I will check in tomorrow just to let you alll know I am OK!!

love you:h :h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ruined friendship

hey girlie i'm back for a minute as i'm at the conference all week. when are you going to the doctor to get the antibuse? you can't drink on that. or what you can do is stop saying you want to stop drinking. and give up feeling guilty and be on here and drink... lots of folks are on here and drink.... i'm not condoning it but they do so,
          a. either you want to stop drinking and take those steps
          b. stop saying you do and just drinkkkkkkk til you are done doing that...
          i love you ma....
          your little buddy
          tinkkerbelle barbi
          :welcome:

Comment

ruined friendship

Am thinking of you cowgal.......hope you`re O.K. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

ruined friendship

Hey hun, just wondered if youd ever tried coda? Its really helping me at the moment.

Hope youre ok Hugs
              Live Well, Laugh Often, Enjoy the Journey

Comment

ruined friendship

don't mean to sound stupid, but what is coda???

Comment

ruined friendship

Hi cowgal,
                  Hope you are ok. Hope you can get on this site maybe when you are at work.
                  look afer yourself and take lots of care.
                  Thinking of you.x

Love
                  Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

ruined friendship

Cowgal... Hi.. Can't think what you must be going through, I really feel for you.... You must be positive,, don't let him win and most of all DON'T turn to the drink, (easy said than done, I know).
                    Please keep posting, you have alot of friends here that care..
                    TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

ruined friendship

coda is co dependants anonymous

Comment

ruined friendship

Hi Cowgal, I'd like to add my 2 cents and I hope I won't offend you. I assume from some other posts of yours that Mike is your husband. You don't sound like you are very happy in your marriage. I believe it is important to re-evaluate a relationship when you are unhappy and weigh the good against the bad. Perhaps looking at your relationship in a cold, rational, analytical way will help you to make a decision on what your next step should be.
                        I wish you the best in whatever you decide and hope you find solace.

Comment

ruined friendship

Hi cowgirl

I just checked this thread and read that someone suggested you look into codependency.

that seems to me to be a good idea. It seems like your sense of self is all tied up with him and you feel desperate without that connection. And everything he does impacts you.

So I hope you realize you are a person in your own right, separate from family and spouse. Who are you? Do you know who you are separate from him? Maybe that is why you are going a bit crazy at the moment.

Comment

ruined friendship

hit away

It is Monday AM, Mike and I have had an enlightening weekend, rekindled our relationship, talked alot, made promises to eachother for many things, I feel very positive, almost like a newlywed!?! We really had a good day yesterday, and I feel different, he promised to try to not drink Mon-Thurs like me...........stop the pot smoking (or at least slow down!)

He has changed (it seems), so I will take this ODAT too, we actually slept in the same bed for the first time in 10 years this weekend,WOW, and it was nice!

Anyway, I am finding myself through this, seem to be getting positive and stronger!

I know I am (and have been) all overthe place on these boards, but maybe now I will be more grounded and stable...........

Hope so,

love and hugs to all!!!!!:h :l

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ruined friendship

thats my cowgal! happy again, hope it goes well
                              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

ruined friendship

good for you honey

Comment

Working...
                                X