ruined friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruined friendship

cowgal sounds like you have made a 360 degree turn for the positive. I wish you much luck.
    big hugs

The Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

ruined friendship

love you guys

Amazing what a weekend of being "naughty" will do:H :H :H

Thanks for all listening to my B&M'ing(Bitching and moaning!!!!!)

Love you all!!!

MA:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ruined friendship

:l Happy for you both .:h

Take of yourself Mary Ann.
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

ruined friendship

ODAT

I am doing this ODAT too, he was drinking (not DRUNK) last night when I got home, so I know I have to do this one day at a time too..............all my friends say he is going to go back to his old ways, BUT right now,I am going to TOTALLY enjoy what is going on here!!

It has been a 360degree turn, which I know is "unrealistic" to expect to last.............

Looking forward to this weekend though, big annual bonfire in our horseyard(the horses love all the people, think they are all there to pet them and mess w/ them.................I have very "social"horses, think the're dogs or something:H ) This will be my last weekend before my knee surgery and I don't know how "mobile" I will be for a while after that........(intend to moderate)

Everyone have an AWESOME day!!!! I will check in lots, have "zero" patients today, the holidays are always dead here.......................:h

MA:l
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
          X