Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing the Happy Dance!!

:dancin:

Oh yea...tomorrow will be 30 days AF. I have NO DOUBT I'll make it as I am sure not going to blow 30 days with only 1 more day to go! I've made it though a wedding, dinner with friends (which always means lots of wine), Thanksgiving, a cookie exchange that included Daquiries, and a Christmas party (with booze flowing freely)....all without a single drink!!

I feel great and plan to go for 60 days now!!! Thanks for all the encouragement and support everyone!

PAMN
    :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Well done! Congratulations! How do you feel?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Congrats Pamn! I hope to make 30 days straight, you did awesome.

Twosox

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Way to go PAMN!!!! You're fierce!!!
        wonder xx

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Great job Pamn! You should be very proud.

Keep up the good work!
          Marcie

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Congratulations! Attached files [img]/converted_files/391140=3606-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

:wd: :yougo: Congratulations, PAMN. I'm very happy for your accomplishment.

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Awesome, what a star!! Keep going PMN, you are such an inspiration!!!!:wd: :wd: :wd:

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

That's fantastic. I want you toi know that not only ar eyou helping yourself you are inspiring others. Go for 60!!!

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

To make it through all those functions and events without a drop of alcohol PAMN is amazing!! even more so as this is only your first 30 days.

well done you!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Way to go Pamn!!! Well done, you sound absolutely fabulous!! xxx:thumbs: :good: :wd: :yougo:
                      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

I wanna do the happy dance! I can't believe you made through all those functions without a hiccough! What a star!

I can't wait to be able to say the same thing.
                        Congradulations

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

That's terrific. On to 60!!!!

:yay:
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Way to go PAMN! Onwards to another 60!

Comment

Doing the Happy Dance!!

Thanks, everyone, for the support. Last night (Day 29) was a test - a Christmas party. My husband had a couple of drinks and others had many. What an eye opener - usually I don't notice that everyone else is acting RIDICULOUS. All I could think was "OMG, people have been sitting around for years laughing at ME acting like that." I am more determined than ever to make it to day 60!! I'm not even worried about Christmas or New Year's Eve at this point - my husband and I usually have a big NY party but this year we are staying home alone and making it AF. HURRAH!
                              :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

Comment

Working...
                              X