Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New life in 2008

turtle dove
    if you are going to start today that would be good.if you need any help making through the night just post someone might be around.Take care (me).

Comment

New life in 2008

Turtle Dove,

I, like you, do the one bottle plus nightly behind a closed door. I understand it all, the dry mouth, weary looking eyes in the AM. I do sleep through for I guzzle until I pass out.
      I , like you, aspire to be AF, but, thus far am unable. I am coming to this site daily for inspiration, ideas, hopes to reach moderation. I will get the topamax once insurance and at present am doing the Kudzo, evening primrose oil and SAMe. I believe it helps me not to slip some into my system in the AM, even on work days. Once I did a whole bottle before work and had a few hours for it to work its way out. RIdiculous.
      Its a horrible feeling and experience. I relate so very much to your words.
      I support ya' and feel this in my own experience from the wonderful souls at MWO.

Here always,
      Karen
      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

New life in 2008

Hi turtle dove and:welcome:

I joined MWO late in October when my story was much like your own.
        Since then I managed to get straight 33 AF days before this month trying to moderate,(not very successfully I might add) But I manage to string 5-6 days AF together at a go something that I have not done for years! My slips due mainly to the time of year.
        I am so glad I joined and I am sure you will be too!

Good luck to you

Eastx
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
        X